City and Colour - Tour Variants

That's not true, they're not bad. He's always said he never wanted his face on the cover of a record. Even with this one, he said he never imagined seeing his face on an album cover. He's growing as an artist, it happens. I like the cover and I like that it is so different from all the previous ones.

Wow, I didn't realize that Dallas is playing BUSH HALL in London, UK. That venue has a capacity of 350! That's pretty insane given that he has previously sold out Royal Albert Hall, which is a 5000+ venue...and he doesn't even have any top 40 albums/singles in the UK (yet). People who have tickets to that Bush Hall show are in for a serious treat.

And I would be one of those lucky 350 people :D Still can't believe I managed to get one, just got EXTREMELY lucky.

Tickets were due on sale at 10am, but at 8:59am a site put them up early and I managed to snag one. Can't wait, he was brilliant at the O2 2 weeks ago.

I don't think there is a C&C shop at MapleMusic anymore. At least I couldn't find it on the website anymore.

Yeah, I believe they merged all the online stores to "make it easier for everyone". However, it will now cost me £14+ shipping for a record, rather than the £3.50 that mamstore used to charge.

Guest deathbydrums

The shipping costs for shipping multiple items within Canada are a rip off (even with the multiple item "discount" they are still grossly overcharging).