City and Colour - Tour Variants

Almost 50 € (approximately 70 $) including shipping for a 10" and a poster.

I don't think I will ever regret not buying this.

This is ridiculous and I see more and more record labels tend to fool record collectors with stupid and overpriced bundles.

If this is were record collecting goes in 2011, then count me out!

My friend told me yesterday tickets were gonna be 19Euros for Germany, so I thought it'd be about £20 for UK. I expected to pay maybe £40-£45 for the bundle, based on the ticket price.

I log on today - £69 plus shipping! Dallas sure knows how to shit on his fans!

I got VIP tickets to see Alexisonfire in Nottingham back in November - £35!!! For that price, I got the gig ticket, a 1hr meet & greet with the band, a signed tour poster & laminate pass. Plus we had plenty of time to get photos with the guys and get loads stuff signed.

I was afraid of this... it's cool that you can have it shipped to you, so really any of us could buy it, and flip the ticket (and poster, if you want) on eBay, but fuck those prices...

Maybe the US prices will be cheaper...

Added a date to the list, they are coming to my city on a tour that I assume should have the clear blue Little Hell

Yeah I had to laugh at the prices. Ticket for London was £22.50. Ticket with CD was £36.50, making the CD £14.00, yet you can get it on most websites in the UK for £8.99!!!

I understand that artists make hardly anything from ticket sales, and so they have to sell merch to make any real money, but Dallas is shafting us all now!

At Royal Albert Hall in April, he had t-shirts at £20.00 which at the same time were available on his site for $10! That said, I couldn't resist buying the show poster despite it being £20.00

Still on the fence about this. So much money for this...

My lady friend also just told me about some Lobster fest coming to DC in late-July that is ALSO $85. At least there it's all you can eat lobster, beer, and what not.

If I pay $85 for that bundle, I'd still be pretty pissed if I left without the tour copy in my hands...