City and Colour - Tour Variants

to clarify a few things, this 10" is a band release.. as of right now dine alone isnt releasing it.

what i've heard however is as these are made to order they will be super limited (Euro variant being more limited than the US) i can say the packaging for these will be really nice though..

to clarify a few things, this 10" is a band release.. as of right now dine alone isnt releasing it.

what i've heard however is as these are made to order they will be super limited (Euro variant being more limited than the US) i can say the packaging for these will be really nice though..

I'd have love to have one, but I can't justify the expense. £22.50 for a ticket, or £69 for ticket, poster & 10".

These poster are usually £20 at shows, which means the 10" vinyl works out at about £26!!! I pay less than that for a 2LP WITH shipping from Canada to the UK!

This is good to know however my bank account/social life is yelling at me because I'm broke until July 6th thanks to my accidentally buying the uber bundle and dropping way too much on groceries but hey at least I got a super limited vinyl so whatever. Not complaining at anyone/thing ispecifically just ranting. #firstworldproblems

Who would i contact about this? The cityandcolour.ca website doesn't have any one you can e-mail to ask about this, i tried contacting the people who run the webstore and they were of no help. Do i have to contact Crowdsurge? I'm totally confused.

I would assume Crowdsurge since they technically handle the ticket orders.

Putting it out there: I'll buy the 10" and poster from people. Both 10"s. And clear blue Little Hell. When people get them, hit me up. I'll pay good money (cover the cost at least + your ticket cost).

The C&C tours do seem to be getting greedy though. I think it might be because they're the biggest money maker on the label.

Also I'm on alexisonfire.ca but am barely on due to not having much time. It's a good site but very, very quiet. Plus I think most of the collector people from there are on here anyway. Like Andy who has the biggest collection!

Haha and it's still growing! Although slower atm as I've gotta save for moving out next month. Got the Wharf Rats 7"s through yday which look really cool.

You RenegadeZan mate?

Yup, that's me on there. And I think you must have one of the biggest collections in the world. You're crazy! I mostly say that as I'm jealous however. :P

So I might be going to UK in October anyway so I might buy one of these bundles and get the Euro 10". Have to decide by 24th I think though? Anyone know when the bundle sale definitely ends? Is it when public sale starts?

Haha and it's still growing! Although slower atm as I've gotta save for moving out next month. Got the Wharf Rats 7"s through yday which look really cool.

You RenegadeZan mate?

Yup, that's me on there. And I think you must have one of the biggest collections in the world. You're crazy! I mostly say that as I'm jealous however. :P

So I might be going to UK in October anyway so I might buy one of these bundles and get the Euro 10". Have to decide by 24th I think though? Anyone know when the bundle sale definitely ends? Is it when public sale starts?

If you come over and go to the London show, gimme a shout and we can meet up before the show, have a few beers or something mate.

• 1 month later...
btw.. there is another variant limited to 300 and (as it seems) limited to Germany... which will be released in September

Details?

Are you sure this isn't the European only Tour 10"?

no it´s a pressing from Music On Vinyl.. one single LP, the color is green and limited to 300!

here is a link, but it´s in german:

http://www.cargo-records.de/de/citycolour_little.169.html

Details?

Are you sure this isn't the European only Tour 10"?

no it´s a pressing from Music On Vinyl.. one single LP, the color is green and limited to 300!

here is a link, but it´s in german:

http://www.cargo-records.de/de/citycolour_little.169.html

Interesting... says available at that website on Sept 16th.