City and Colour - Tour Variants

bring me your love, little hell and fragile bird second presses are being packed right now.

weightless single will be arriving next week, packed and then put online to avoid any pre-orders.

dine alone isnt doing the 10"s, but i did do the order. we're waiting on a part for them and then stamping them all, should be very soon

bring me your love, little hell and fragile bird second presses are being packed right now.

weightless single will be arriving next week, packed and then put online to avoid any pre-orders.

dine alone isnt doing the 10"s, but i did do the order. we're waiting on a part for them and then stamping them all, should be very soon

Fragile Bird ordered :)

Justin, am I right in thinking there is no difference at all between the 1st and 2nd presses of Little Hell?

Fragile Bird ordered :)

Justin, am I right in thinking there is no difference at all between the 1st and 2nd presses of Little Hell?

thats right. exactly the same.

so happy to hear that about little hell, my bank is way happier right now lol

Same mate, shipping to the UK is now almost $22 for a 2LP! Can't wait to get the Weightless 7". Gonna try pick up the Gold "Fragile Bird" and Blue "Little Hell" on the tour.

This collecting business is becoming more and more expensive! :(

Hey Justin, any news on when Weightless may be up in the store?

Also, sent you a PM about those 7"s we were talking about the other day.

Cheers.

At the Dallas show right now, didn't see any vinyl whatsoever

I believe it's all going to be available for the Euro tour and the US tour later in the year. Sucks for the people seeing him in the US right now though.

damn that sucks. It was an amazing show nonetheless. i was gonna pick up a copy, so will someone help me out when they do sell them?

I believe it's all going to be available for the Euro tour and the US tour later in the year. Sucks for the people seeing him in the US right now though.

damn that sucks. It was an amazing show nonetheless. i was gonna pick up a copy, so will someone help me out when they do sell them?

What you after mate? If it's a 7" I may be able to help, but if it's a 12" then shipping from the UK's going to be stupid unfortunately.

What you after mate? If it's a 7" I may be able to help, but if it's a 12" then shipping from the UK's going to be stupid unfortunately.

I'm going to the Philly show. Shipping from the states should be better. I'm more than glad to help if need be.