CM Punk's epic promo from last night

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we just make this the wrestling thread? i want to talk about how much i dislike rey mysterio. 65% of it is because the 619 is my absolute least favorite move in wrestling... it requires guys to fall into a position that they dont end up in IN ANY OTHER FUCKING MATCH EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT.

When Triple H came out, i was totally expecting him to hit Vince with a phlegmy "Yooouuu'rre Fiiiiirreed!" Alas, it was not to be. Vince looked pretty emotional, though. And, he called it the WWF Championship at one point.

can we just make this the wrestling thread? i want to talk about how much i dislike rey mysterio. 65% of it is because the 619 is my absolute least favorite move in wrestling... it requires guys to fall into a position that they dont end up in IN ANY OTHER FUCKING MATCH EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT.

Not to mention its low-impact look.

I was talking to my buddy about this yesterday and he mentioned that ESPN even did an article on CM Punk and how the WWE hasn't been this exciting since the Stone Cold days. Then we both agreed that if Punk continues to stay this big, that he should face the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. It could happen now, i think, especially since HHH is in charge.

Anybody else think that Punk was gunna hit the Pepsi Plunge on Cena when they were up on the turnbuckle and just did a headscissors instead? The crowd would have gone insane if HHH let him hit that move.

i was expecting him to hit the Plunge, too. Would have been amazing.