Title Fight - The Last Thing You Forget

What's the new artwork?

Also, such a head scratcher to see kids still think TLTYF is an actual album.

Why is it a head scratcher? That's the way I was exposed to TF and that's what I associate with it. Wish they'd press it that way, it works amazingly as an album, regardless of the original intentions. Picked up a black copy because it would be a shame to miss out on this beauty.

I don't think people are stupid for thinking its an album despite the release clearly stating which releases the tracks are from. I realize most people probably downloaded it, but what I do find strange is that people think it works as an album. The first 3 songs are unarguably a completely different style then the rest, and even the Kingston 7" and TEK split are pretty different stylistically. And then the last song is from the same session as the first three! 

I don't think people are stupid for thinking its an album despite the release clearly stating which releases the tracks are from. I realize most people probably downloaded it, but what I do find strange is that people think it works as an album. The first 3 songs are unarguably a completely different style then the rest, and even the Kingston 7" and TEK split are pretty different stylistically. And then the last song is from the same session as the first three!

Some stuff just works like that. Cocktails and Dreams by The Lawrence Arms is all over the place like that but it flows to me.

Why is it a head scratcher? That's the way I was exposed to TF and that's what I associate with it. Wish they'd press it that way, it works amazingly as an album, regardless of the original intentions. Picked up a black copy because it would be a shame to miss out on this beauty.

It's all in your head.