MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

But it's already been discussed multiple times throughout the thread you have to go through either the bank or the company issuing the credit card (i.e. Capital One, Mastercard, etc.)and file a claim with them instead. God I didn't even order this stupid album but I would be able to figure it out

Hey man...someone messaged me asking that...I didn't order the album so have no stake in this and have not read through 100+ pages of thread...sooooooo...excuuuuuuse meeeeeeee!!!

;)

I just thought you closed the thread because no new information became known. But then you opened it back up because no new information became known. ;););)

Alright, done being an asshole for the day.

Ehhhh...quit yer cryin'...

:P

:'(

...it isn't a huge deal, obviously, but I've enjoyed lurking (and occasionally posting) in that thread for almost a year now. I'm going to miss the inane gifs, Shaqs, petty squabbles, and MTS bashing, and I don't see why the fun can't continue.

edit: AAAANDDDDD the other thread's open. Ignore my whining haha.

what would you choose of these three ? I'm not sure it was his original intention to steal my money but i figure that might get their attention more.

Someone tried to cheat you while buying, selling, or renting something.

Someone tried to trick you out of your money or identifying information (but NOT while buying, selling, or renting anything).

Someone was selling, trading, or offering an illegal good or service (but NOT trying to cheat anyone)

what would you choose of these three ? I'm not sure it was his original intention to steal my money but i figure that might get their attention more.

Someone tried to cheat you while buying, selling, or renting something.

Someone tried to trick you out of your money or identifying information (but NOT while buying, selling, or renting anything).

Someone was selling, trading, or offering an illegal good or service (but NOT trying to cheat anyone)

#1 is closest imo. He certainly intended to put these out at some point, but consider the misinformation and blatant lies (nonexistent tracking numbers, etc.)