MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Ya, the rep I talked to said that MTS had gone under and that they were issuing full refunds to everyone.

how would paypal even have access to or know that information? unless RJ actually responded and told paypal that as an excuse. would love to see MTS go under and RJ be screwed for life, but i'm not holding my breath to see any sort of official announcement from any person, agency or bureau regarding MTS going out of business.

Holy Shit. I just called PayPal, after getting nowhere the first time, and I was on the phone with my rep for all of about 20 seconds and he immediately said I will receive a refund. Seconds later, I checked my account balance and there it was. More than excited I don't have to deal with this anymore and I got my money back...

Called PayPal right now. Spoke with a lady who transferred me to their "disputes" department to get my money back. Right after she transferred me, I spoke with a guy who said that they'd issue me a full refund and that they just got the go ahead today to issue refunds to people who call about orders with MTS without filing a claim (basically because they've got so many). Long story short, I was on the phone for about 5 minutes and now have a full refund!

Called spoke to John(i think that was his name) I told him the story and he put me on hold and then when he came back he said they've been having problems with this particular account and that my money was returned and it appear in my account in 3-5 business days

just checked my account everything is there already and now i have my $44 back

Just got my full refund!!! The paypal rep actually interrupted me. He said "sorry to interrupt but I know what you're talking about. Is this about MTS and a Blink 182 'CD' release?" as I was explaining the pre-order dispute I had filed past the 45 day window. They are 100% refunding all orders now so CALL CALL CALL

number is listed here: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpscr?cmd=_contact-phone

Just got my full refund!!! The paypal rep actually interrupted me. He said "sorry to interrupt but I know what you're talking about. Is this about MTS and a Blink 182 'CD' release?" as I was explaining the pre-order dispute I had filed past the 45 day window. They are 100% refunding all orders now so CALL CALL CALL

number is listed here: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpscr?cmd=_contact-phone

This post convinced me to call. The lady said they are taking care of all their customers regarding this release. So if you used Paypal... CALL AND GET YO MONEY YO!

Edit: She also said that Paypal is paying for all these refunds, so RJ walked away with a boatload of cash.

This post convinced me to call. The lady said they are taking care of all their customers regarding this release. So if you used Paypal... CALL AND GET YO MONEY YO!

Edit: She also said that Paypal is paying for all these refunds, so RJ walked away with a boatload of cash.

Holy shit.

I tried to pry a little and asked if he knew anything and all he said was that the "CD" was apparently legitimate at first but that he guesses it never fully came to fruition. He also said he just heard about this whole ordeal today so it seems like today is the start of all these refunds. Everybody keep us updated!

But man...if they're paying for his theft, you better believe they're going to get some big guns to track him down/get him in court. At least, I would assume so considering they're a huge company.

Alright, called a 5th time. This time I arrived at a claims person, again, but this time she explained that the seller was indeed being investigated, and we would receive refunds if we did file a claim. The catch is that it could be six months from the time of the filed claim that our refund might go through.

Paypal isn't keeping an army of Ivy League educated lawyers on staff to do nothing. Remember, we're not even at the month point from the final missed deadline, and people sporadically calling turned into waves of callers asking for refunds all within the last couple weeks. (myself included) Now that a 'case' or whatever they would call it has been built and MTS is on their radar, you betcha RJ is in their crosshairs. I'd give him a month or less before criminal charges are filed. For his sake, hope he put a little away to make bail...

Alright, called a 5th time. This time I arrived at a claims person, again, but this time she explained that the seller was indeed being investigated, and we would receive refunds if we did file a claim. The catch is that it could be six months from the time of the filed claim that our refund might go through.

This is what I was told earlier today, but after seeing all these refunds happening on the thread I called back 30 mins ago and asked for them to look into it now....She said I will be getting a refund can be a day or so to show in my account....My refund showed up within minutes of getting off the phone.

WTF? My refund was in my account before I even hung up the phone!