MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I am an outside observer to this, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

RJ didn't just pull a dick move.  He royally fucked people over.  I don't know when the shit hit the fan and he realized that he couldn't come through.  I don't know if he intentionally kept taking money from people while knowing the project wasn't going to be doable. 

I guess I can't explicitly say whether or not I think he stole money, he did however take money for a good or service and then didn't come through.  Restitution of some sort should have been made, plain and simple.  If I was in his shoes I would probably do what he did and slink off into the shadows, because I felt terrible and would just want to ignore and forget what happened.  All I am saying is I understand him dissapearing.

That said he's a pretty terrible person for not admitting the project fell apart.  Explain the how and why and then come up with a method of providing some form of restitution.  Whether it be partial refund.  Taking records from his collection to send out to people.  Something should have been done. 

Now that nothing has been done on his part to make things right he is labeled a "con man", rightly so.  He brings that reputation with him to any future business he starts or works for.  Realistically his employer needs to know what their employee has done, because he is now a representative or their enterprise. 

If I were you all that got screwed over I would have someone write up a letter explaining the situation as simply as possible and then get everyone who got fucked over to mail / email his employer.