MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

people who still have an order for this should hope that MTS will ship all the orders they took in for this and let SRC handle the rest, should these records ever actually come out.

if SRC is shipping every single MTS TOYPAJ order it will take even longer to get to customers; records ship from pressing plant -> records arrive at MTS -> MTS puts everything together -> MTS ships records off to SRC to fulfill orders -> time spent waiting for records to arrive at SRC

-> SRC takes their time shipping out orders -> one month passes from time SRC gets records from MTS and they're still not shipped -> two months later everyone finally starts getting their records and it's now officially one year since pre-orders went live.

What I just realized is that most dont seem to remember that this release was teased all the way back in 2010. It's taken nearly 2 years to get this done. Thats just downright pathetic

that was done to get the hype rolling and to likely steal some of the thunder away from the pressing sold through Hot Topic. maybe even steal some customers away from Hot Topic to get them to wait for the MTS pressing, which i'm sure was accomplished the first go around.

I still have yet to understand how these 7"s are "bonus" if you have to pay a bunch of extra money to get them.

the songs on them are the album bonus tracks that came with each of the three CDs for "Pants," Jacket" and the "Plane"

ahh k, I guess that makes sense. I was thinking in the context of "bonus" as in a free throw in

I still have yet to understand how these 7"s are "bonus" if you have to pay a bunch of extra money to get them.

the songs on them are the album bonus tracks that came with each of the three CDs for "Pants," Jacket" and the "Plane"

hahaha did you really just call it the 'plane'?

Let's just take a moment here. If the name of the album is called 'take off your pants and jacket', and the other 2 you called pants and jacket. Can you think of anything a plane does when it's leaving the ground?

Let's just take a moment here. If the name of the album is called 'take off your pants and jacket', and the other 2 you called pants and jacket. Can you think of anything a plane does when it's leaving the ground?

there is a picture of a plane on it...

You were outsmarted by the dumbest band since milli vanilli

there is a picture of a plane on it...

Woah that's rich.