MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

How is SRC fuckin people over? Maybe I've yet to have a bad experience with them but I also don't wanna have to read 89 pages worth to figure out how or why they are supposedly doing this. Educate me, please.

1. theyre getting involved in a mess where people are already getting fucked over.

2. theyre selling these "out of print" records that havent even been made yet, that people paid $20 for like 8 months ago and still havent received, and charging triple the price on them.

3. They're known to "scoop" bands on their own pre-orders by putting them up on their site before any real information is known or distributed. I know Magic Bullet made them take down pre-orders before because they jumped the gun just to collect the $$$

From MTS Facebook:

blink-182 "Take Off Your Pants And Jacket" - final release date is APRIL 10TH, and all leftover copies from the first pressing are available here: http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Blink-182-%252d-Take-Off-Your-Pants-and-Jacket-LP.html

I won't hold my breath.

The last estimated release date was December 22nd, right? Since it's February 22nd today, two months after the last estimated release date, we can expect TOYPAJ to actually start shipping out some time in the middle of June. I wonder how pissed RJ is that the repress Travis has put together is literally coming out in a week.

60 bucks is insane. Oh and the title needs to be changed to MTS/SRC-Blink TOYPAJ

Ya i just went for one of the colored vinyl cause 60 bucks for a black 180 gram and 3x7" wasn't that appealing. Call me cheap but if one of the few differences is a foil 10th anniversary stamp, no thank you, not my cup of tea. All in all though I'm satisfied with my purchase and can't complain too much. I think I got the green one.

The last estimated release date was December 22nd, right? Since it's February 22nd today, two months after the last estimated release date, we can expect TOYPAJ to actually start shipping out some time in the middle of June. I wonder how pissed RJ is that the repress Travis has put together is literally coming out in a week.

doubt RJ gives a fuck, he already has everybody's money.

Jenna (shopradiocast) must have the same ISP as recordhound; can't get on here and explain the situation.

i think i'm supposed to say "shopradiocast = recordhound1002"