MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Hahahaha. As the original MTS hater, I love this shit. Takes me back to the days when the board was so quick w/ the "good dude, backed hard" bullshit. This shit stunk from the beginning. Everyone was so fixated on the great looking product. I'm sorry, but holding someone's money for months & months longer than originally stated isn't ok. And these fools did it with every release. Looks like they finally bit off a little more than they could chew. This thread is definitely missing headtowall riding RJs dick like no other. Fuck these guys.

Hahahaha. As the original MTS hater, I love this shit. Takes me back to the days when the board was so quick w/ the "good dude, backed hard" bullshit. This shit stunk from the beginning. Everyone was so fixated on the great looking product. I'm sorry, but holding someone's money for months & months longer than originally stated isn't ok. And these fools did it with every release. Looks like they finally bit off a little more than they could chew. This thread is definitely missing headtowall riding RJs dick like no other. Fuck these guys.

Seriously, people's attitudes at the beginning compared to now are so funny. I don't give a shit about this release, so it's funny to sit back and watch it all play out. I like this album of course, but I haven't supported anything MTS does since the Transit - Something Left Behind LP was delayed and fucked up.

Seriously, people's attitudes at the beginning compared to now are so funny. I don't give a shit about this release, so it's funny to sit back and watch it all play out. I like this album of course, but I haven't supported anything MTS does since the Transit - Something Left Behind LP was delayed and fucked up.

That's what happened with me. I was buying up all these reissues they did, and then I blew my top over Transit.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':nv87pw64]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':nv87pw64]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

^^ I watched that on netflix a couple months ago. so horrible

Truly awful. I saw it in the theaters as a kid. It essentially destroyed the car franchise despite it lasting a long time. Never recovered the same popularity. I think a 10 month pre-order may damage reputations as well for a long time to come.

^^ I watched that on netflix a couple months ago. so horrible

Truly awful. I saw it in the theaters as a kid. It essentially destroyed the car franchise despite it lasting a long time. Never recovered the same popularity. I think a 10 month pre-order may damage reputations as well for a long time to come.

Pretty much every movie that I watched as a kid scarred me for life. That would of really fucked with my head had I of seen it before the age of six.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':qxcsgdot]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':qxcsgdot]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

the mentality of some people here

http://youtu.be/7jT0JT3N47g

The dream of the 90's is alive in Portland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVmq9dq6Nsg&hl=en&fs=1

I love Portlanda and Fred Armisen. I just saw the Portlandia Live tour stop in Atlanta. And it was amazing! Fred is the most laid back, chill guy you'll ever meet. Talked with everyone who waited after the show. I managed to get a pic with him, too. http://instagr.am/p/HYMNJkmewS/

The dream of the 90's is alive in Portland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVmq9dq6Nsg&hl=en&fs=1

I love Portlanda and Fred Armisen. I just saw the Portlandia Live tour stop in Atlanta. And it was amazing! Fred is the most laid back, chill guy you'll ever meet. Talked with everyone who waited after the show. I managed to get a pic with him, too. http://instagr.am/p/HYMNJkmewS/

I saw their Boston show on Monday.. So damn good. I was laughing the whole show.

I was just bummed that they didn't play Massachusetts afternoon- it seemed too appropriate for them to ignore