MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

after rading more i still only get out of it that people are mad of its delay

I spent $130 on this thinking that at the worst I wouldn't get it until Christmas, and now at a time when I need my money back it's taken them something like 40 days to get it back to me, all they have to do is click a fucking button.

This has been more than "just a delay", it's been a whole bunch of lies and fucking horrible customer service, and you can't do that when you're dealing with a lot of peoples money, and in some cases $110+, which to a lot of people is a fair bit.

WTF? How many records did you buy?

69 = iplaywitlights

ok so you do have reasons but i read on a website that the release date is april so its not like it was cancelled, just sucks to pay and wait

Hey mate, do you wanna buy a record from me? I won't communicate with you at all after receiving your money but will keep posting here whilst ignoring you, when I finally do respond to you I'll lie to you constantly about it and if you ever do demand your money back I'll take weeks to refund you then resell it to someone else at a much higher mark-up.

But hey, it's all cool cos you'll get your record eventually (maybe)!

What I'm saying is, if MTS was just a user on this board they would be considered a scammer. You're either a complete sucker or a troll.

no.... not at all. youre the asshole who came in here blindly defending the label, as if an entire board of people were just pitchfork rioting for nothing.

I spent $130 on this thinking that at the worst I wouldn't get it until Christmas, and now at a time when I need my money back it's taken them something like 40 days to get it back to me, all they have to do is click a fucking button.

This has been more than "just a delay", it's been a whole bunch of lies and fucking horrible customer service, and you can't do that when you're dealing with a lot of peoples money, and in some cases $110+, which to a lot of people is a fair bit.

WTF? How many records did you buy?

69 = iplaywitlights

I just bought 1 of each they were selling, plus the shipping cost. Didn't buy any extras to sell off.

this isn't the first delay RJ has seen and won't be the last....

like I said earlier, get the fuck outta here

you jack

jack, I enjoy some jack from time to time, I'm more of a jim fan or even better, the crown, but whiskey is whiskey at the end of the day and if it's jack, well, let's do this!

Hey mate, do you wanna buy a record from me? I won't communicate with you at all after receiving your money but will keep posting here whilst ignoring you, when I finally do respond to you I'll lie to you constantly about it and if you ever do demand your money back I'll take weeks to refund you then resell it to someone else at a much higher mark-up.

But hey, it's all cool cos you'll get your record eventually (maybe)!

What I'm saying is, if MTS was just a user on this board they would be considered a scammer. You're either a complete sucker or a troll.

hmm, i seen unboxings of MTS records on youtube which was the first i heard of them, most of the hating on them seems to come from the delays of the blink 182 records so maybe they made mistakes and could learn from them...i dont know, i guess i dont know the entire situation or werent part of it so i cant relate, the only reson i asked is cause of the comments section of shopradiocast, i saw all comments about the compan lying and being bad with no reasons so i was confused and saw this topic so curiously asked in case they ever release something invloving the used, id know where people were coming from....and then people starting turning on me for questioning it.....

I'm more perplexed by the fact that you watch record unboxings on YouTube and listen to The Used.

Get your shit together.

if RJ had stated when we PO'd this that the records would not be in hand until april or may or june or july, there wouldn't be a problem. The fact that there has been a shit ton of lies, false promises and whatever else is included in the last 94 pages, is just bullshit. So don't waltz in here calling us jack and trying to make us look like idiots or complaining about delays. Do your homework, jack. We've all been involved in delays when it comes to records, but we're not gonna sit and let some fuckface try to pull the wool over our eyes and we're certainly not gonna let some jack like yourself defend him.

get the fuck outta here

beep beep beep, back up jack, i NEVER defended them at all, all i asked was why people didnt like MTS and the only reason i got is because of a delay, did you know some people pre-ordered gta iv a year in advance because of its mega long delay. delways happen, if you simply just pre-order, pay, and wait for it to come you will be happy soon enough and that goes with everything jack

[image]