else

document.write('+':ib44aiax]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

^ Why wouldn't you receive it? They took pictures didn't they? Only way you don't get it is if USPS decides to make it disappear.

Because MTS sent out shipping confirmations for TOYPAJ to some of their customers before, and yeah, those haven't showed up.

what do you mean they took pictures?

You ordered Dude Ranch right? Here is the 180gram repress

Link to pic: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150651754870699&set=pu.58854505698&type=1&theater

Pic

[image]

Taken this past monday.

Guest thankyoubasedgod

I really can't believe they had the audacity to make a second 180g press. They promised their first customers it was limited to 500, and then randomly push some more when they feel like making more easy money? Incredibly lame.

I really can't believe they had the audacity to make a second 180g press. They promised their first customers it was limited to 500, and then randomly push some more when they feel like making more easy money? Incredibly lame.

But it has "colored vinyl labels"!!

Anyway, yeah it's lame that they're doing this. Further proof this label is terrible. And SRC is really no better for pushing all this stuff.

Guest thankyoubasedgod
They shoulda left the six-shooter barrel labels. That artwork is a necessary component to Dude Ranch.

Couldn't agree more. Shitty cell phone flick, but my original 12" I got signed by Mark at the filming for "A Different Spin With Mark Hoppus".

[image]

oh ok so there you guys go

Why are you such a fucking idiot? You come in here a few weeks before it might actually ship being all proud of your silly username and thinking MTS is the greatest label ever. Get the fuck outta here, Jill. The Used sucks and MTS sucks. Where does that leave you? Well I think it's obvious. Go post on the blink 182 forums or absolute punk or something, you're annoying and were only funny for two pages of this thread. Leave

My name isn't jack, idiot. And three high schools, that the fuck is your problem? I'd be sad if people called me the used guy. Sad that you're still calling yourself that 8 years later... Start back at page one and get back to us when you're up to speed... Post a few shaq pics while you're at and maybe you'll gain a few exalts.. Now I'm going to go do things like drink more whiskey.