MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Why are you such a fucking idiot? You come in here a few weeks before it might actually ship being all proud of your silly username and thinking MTS is the greatest label ever. Get the fuck outta here, Jill. The Used sucks and MTS sucks. Where does that leave you? Well I think it's obvious. Go post on the blink 182 forums or absolute punk or something, you're annoying and were only funny for two pages of this thread. Leave

wtf is your problem jack, my username is a nickname given to me in 3 different high schools since 2003...the used are the greatest most unique perfect band of all time created for us by god...as for mts i dont know nothing of at all nd tried to get some information on them but when i asked a question i got slammed like i should of known the answers......i do post there.....now you get out and leave jack.

[image]

My name isn't jack, idiot. And three high schools, that the fuck is your problem? I'd be sad if people called me the used guy. Sad that you're still calling yourself that 8 years later... Start back at page one and get back to us when you're up to speed... Post a few shaq pics while you're at and maybe you'll gain a few exalts.. Now I'm going to go do things like drink more whiskey.

jack might not mean jack...think about it...yeah i went to 3 different high schools and earned that name with pride at all 3 :).....im not reading it all, i got better things to do....no shaq pics.....and ill go do things like drink more vanilla cola

But seriously, what's your other username?

Haha they obviously called you "theusedguy" because no one wanted to learn your name.

nor did they need to know it, i wore a the used t shirt every day with my the used messenger bag, the used beanie, the used ipod case, and my the used glove with my the used hoodie cover in my the used pins and patches :)

[image]

Haha they obviously called you "theusedguy" because no one wanted to learn your name.

nor did they need to know it, i wore a the used t shirt every day with my the used messenger bag, the used beanie, the used ipod case, and my the used glove with my the used hoodie cover in my the used pins and patches :)

What the fuck?

lol. i think 'douche' would have been a much better nickname, jack.

[image]

My name isn't jack, idiot. And three high schools, that the fuck is your problem? I'd be sad if people called me the used guy. Sad that you're still calling yourself that 8 years later... Start back at page one and get back to us when you're up to speed... Post a few shaq pics while you're at and maybe you'll gain a few exalts.. Now I'm going to go do things like drink more whiskey.

jack might not mean jack...think about it...yeah i went to 3 different high schools and earned that name with pride at all 3 :).....im not reading it all, i got better things to do....no shaq pics.....and ill go do things like drink more vanilla cola

The called you "the used guy" because you were a loner and no one knew your actual name.

Guest thankyoubasedgod

that acturally was kind of true but that was not the reason for the nick name

Well that, you listening to the shitty band on your headphones too loud and wearing band tees to try be cool made the nickname.

hi tyler

Also, theusedguy, here you go. http://i.imgur.com/SmBej.png

Now stop giving RJ blowskis.

[image]

PS: Thanks for making the scene suck for everyone. You shitty mall kids with your fuckin' snake bite piercings and and wrist bands are the reason guys like me and my friends had to beat the fuck out of jocks in high school for considering us part of your fucked AIM based department store clique. Go buy a punk rock record and educate yourself Jr.