MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

dont call me an asshole with no life when you openly flip things just to fuck people over.

bravo to you sir, youre a shithead!

How did I fuck anyone over? All the people that purchased the Thrice records from me left positive feedback, so they must not feel very screwed over. Especially after seeing the HT online fiasco. I lucked into some early copies & profited handsomely. But to be honest. I didn't bring home much cash. Last month I charged $1171 to my AMEX for stuff I sold (vinyl & tickets). So far I've cashed $1340 out of PayPal. I did buy around 100 records within the last month w/ the profits also. I've supported a bunch of labels from the board. Even ones that talked shit & I wasn't really interested in their releases (collectivemike). Plus I sent 9 people free LPs & 7"s that weren't shitty at no cost to anyone but myself.

and i'd like to say once again, totally dug the only children LP.

IRONY BOMB.

::) im not the one smashing my keyboard typing obscenities with caps lock on, ive actually been pretty relaxed through everyone calling me an idiot for thinking flippers are what is wrong with the vinyl collecting community as a whole.

Flippers are people too though. What if she's selling records to pay for her grandmother's cancer treatment? At the end of the day it's vinyl. I don't cry about the one I dont have, I add it to my discogs and hope for a deal or a repress.

IRONY BOMB.

::) im not the one smashing my keyboard typing obscenities with caps lock on, ive actually been pretty relaxed through everyone calling me an idiot for thinking flippers are what is wrong with the vinyl collecting community as a whole.

See but you didn't say that. What you did is insult her as a person, and not her actions. Also no matter how you try to justify it cunt is a sexist slur against women. You fucked up here dude its time to apologize and shut the hell up. You've just become the Michael Richards of this board.

IRONY BOMB.

They aren't what is wrong with the vinyl community. Labels charging $20+ for single LPs and not keeping anything in print is what is wrong with the vinyl community.

See but you didn't say that. What you did is insult her as a person, and not her actions. Also no matter how you try to justify it cunt is a sexist slur against women. You fucked up here dude its time to apologize and shut the hell up. You've just become the Michael Richards of this board.

actually, i dont feel like i owe anyone an apology, and im not gonna shut the hell up just cause people dont agree with my opinion. sorry.

Flippers are people too though. What if she's selling records to pay for her grandmother's cancer treatment? At the end of the day it's vinyl. I don't cry about the one I dont have, I add it to my discogs and hope for a deal or a repress.

haha i HIGHLY doubt thats why she flips records.

They aren't what is wrong with the vinyl community. Labels charging $20+ for single LPs and not keeping anything in print is what is wrong with the vinyl community.

Well, that and this growing amount of people who have a Veruca Salt-esque, "But Daddy, I WANT IT NOW!" sense of entitlement that just because a record exists, it's their right to own it.

people are forced to pay $20 for that cause they know if they dont buy it at first chance directly from the label they will have to buy it for $200 from people like loren.

yes, you can say nobody is forcing anybody to do anything, but when someone wants to listen to a record and the only way to get it is from a flipper on ebay..they have little to no choice.

actually, i dont feel like i owe anyone an apology, and im not gonna shut the hell up just cause people dont agree with my opinion. sorry.

I don't disagree with your opinion, but harassing one girl that does it isn't expressing your opinion. No matter what you say, you contacted someone and said terrible things to them. That's not the way to deter flippers, that's just a good way to get yourself in legal trouble. Just don't buy flipped records like every other person that disagrees with flipping. You have absolutely zero ground to stand on here, because violated her personal privacy by harassing her so you are in fact wrong here.

Well, that and this growing amount of people who have a Veruca Salt-esque, "But Daddy, I WANT IT NOW!" sense of entitlement that just because a record exists, it's their right to own it.

Seriously. Freaking out over every little thing is just silly and does nothing. I've been going back and reading the hall of fame threads and the amount of people making usernames just to yell at travis reminds me of the idiots in Ice Nine Kills thread which was fucking GOLD btw.

I don't disagree with your opinion, but harassing one girl that does it isn't expressing your opinion. No matter what you say, you contacted someone and said terrible things to them. That's not the way to deter flippers, that's just a good way to get yourself in legal trouble. Just don't buy flipped records like every other person that disagrees with flipping. You have absolutely zero ground to stand on here, because violated her personal privacy by harassing her so you are in fact wrong here.

i can easily say scott "harasses" me as well, its not difficult. i expressed my opinion about her TO her directly. my opinion on her hasnt changed, and never will. in your opinion im wrong, but thats ok, cause its your opinion.

i can easily say scott "harasses" me as well, its not difficult. i expressed my opinion about her TO her directly. my opinion on her hasnt changed, and never will. in your opinion im wrong, but thats ok, cause its your opinion.

Its not just my opinion, its the law's opinion too...