MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Yeah, I mean, fuck Interpunk, they ship shit on time, and package correctly, FUCK THAT YO. UP THE PUNX

To you maybe. To me they can't seem to ship a record that doesn't have bent corners and seem splits. So as I said, fucking interpunk.

This for me as well.

Either way i cant get a refund. For some reason my pay pal doesnt list this transaction on my history. My bank is a crappy local bank that said they cant do nothing for me as well. fuck it

Blink-182

It has been brought to our attention that there are copies of the blink-182 catalog on vinyl that have been preordered and the orders have not been fulfilled. Although this is not a release that we have any control over we are currently trying to rectify the problem. In the meantime we ask that if you are wanting to buy any blink-182 vinyl that you should consider not purchasing from MTS records and or SRC records until this issue is resolved. In addition to this we would suggest asking for a refund from the point of purchase if you have not received your order.

If you are interested in vinyl you can check out Interpunk

http://bit.ly/HTL9hg

Thanks and we are sorry we are working on trying to find a solution.

Team-182

Interpunk.com - The Ultimate Punk Music Store!

Posted Via the band's Facebook http://facebook.com/blink182

But it's already been discussed multiple times throughout the thread you have to go through either the bank or the company issuing the credit card (i.e. Capital One, Mastercard, etc.)and file a claim with them instead. God I didn't even order this stupid album but I would be able to figure it out

Call their credit card company and use any and all information provided in this thread (including this thread) as evidence about in order to prove the seller never delivered the product. Try multiple representatives and ask to speak to a superior and don't take no for an answer.

...and thats crazy that Blink 182 has directly called out MTS and SRC. Wow...

But it's already been discussed multiple times throughout the thread you have to go through either the bank or the company issuing the credit card (i.e. Capital One, Mastercard, etc.)and file a claim with them instead. God I didn't even order this stupid album but I would be able to figure it out

Hey man...someone messaged me asking that...I didn't order the album so have no stake in this and have not read through 100+ pages of thread...sooooooo...excuuuuuuse meeeeeeee!!!

;)