MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Yeah, I mean, fuck Interpunk, they ship shit on time, and package correctly, FUCK THAT YO. UP THE PUNX

To you maybe. To me they can't seem to ship a record that doesn't have bent corners and seem splits. So as I said, fucking interpunk.

Same. Though, their customer service has been helpful. They could just avoid sending a replacement and responding to emails by packing their stuff better in the first place. I'll never understand why sellers still don't know how to package vinyl so that it arrives in the condition that it left in.

Also, sort of a bummer for SRC. I've had nothing but good experiences with them, and they did the right thing refunding everyone for the TOYPAJ orders placed through them. Oh well...

To you maybe. To me they can't seem to ship a record that doesn't have bent corners and seem splits. So as I said, fucking interpunk.

Same. Though, their customer service has been helpful. They could just avoid sending a replacement and responding to emails by packing their stuff better in the first place. I'll never understand why sellers still don't know how to package vinyl so that it arrives in the condition that it left in.

Also, sort of a bummer for SRC. I've had nothing but good experiences with them, and they did the right thing refunding everyone for the TOYPAJ orders placed through them. Oh well...

yeah it does suck for them big time. they are a good company that just got involved with the wrong guy. they should have known from the beginning to stay away though.

Guest thankyoubasedgod

Fucking owned SRC.

Lol'd so fucking hard. This is what they get for banning people from their site for trying to warn people not to pre-order TOYPAJ from them because of MTS and for getting involved with RJ in the first place. Their sales are gonna drop so nicely.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':yvk9fmab]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':yvk9fmab]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Suggestion: call Paypal, yes. But a few pages back are RJ and MTS' numbers - call him directly to ask for a refund. Just reference the video where he promised said refund upon request.

Dave, you know he isn't going to answer either of those phones, unless the caller ID says "The only babe I'm stoked on."

With all these jokes, one has to wonder how your karma got so low in the first place.

I know I'll probably be flamed for beating a dead horse but I wanted to share this and thought this would be the most appropriate place. So I had an email exchange with SRC right before the sent out the delay notice email for Enema of the State, looking back at it I find it pretty hilarious.

Me: (April 12)

Hello, just wondering if the coke bottle clear enema is still shipping on the 21st... I was curious because I know the Take off your pants release fell through, just wondering how these are coming out if Mightier Than Sword is basically bellyflopping as a business, or at the very least not responding to you guys anymore..

Any info would be appreciated. My order number is ------- . Thanks again.

SRC's response: (April 13)

Hey Eric,

Enema shouldn't be an issue. If anything it may be a few days delayed. We have had communication with the manufacturers. Just waiting on it to arrive.

Thanks,

Jenna

Me: (April 15)

I'm curious how you've had contact the manufacturers if they wouldn't respond to you about Take off your Pants and Jacket and now you are refunding orders for that release. April 17 is rapidly approaching, can I get a more approximate date of when it will ship? If you are in contact with "the manufacturers" (MTS) you should know exactly when it is going to arrive..

Unless you are just putting it off for as long as you can before you have to refund everyone's order, does that sound familiar? Any info is still greatly appreciated.

SRC: (April 16)

Hi Eric,

We are just waiting for more enema jackets and inserts to arrive. Should be here either on the 17th or a week after. They come from canada so sometimes they get held at the boarder. Blame canada =)

Thanks!

Danny

The next day (release date), April 17, they send out that email letting everyone know they *think* it's going to arrive in the beginning of May. Such a shady bullshit company, they just spin lies if they don't know the answer to something until they can't dig the hole any farther and have to start backtracking. I'm so glad blink actually called them out on FB, I hope that seriously has an effect on their business. I'd love an actual response to this issue here as I'm not sending any more emails, they are plainly just making up information they don't have behind closed doors to their customers. Fuck SRC

I will be printing "I preordered TOYPAJ from MTS & all I got was this shirt" shirts as soon as I can get my brother's schedule aligned w/ mine. He has all the screenprinting knowledge, so I have to wait til he has a couple days off. Shirts will probably be $5 including postage. I'm looking to lose some more money for a laugh. Probably limited to 25 or so. Will post more info as soon as I figure everything out. Feel free to make suggestions for what the text should say. Maybe I'll do the RIP MTS & supchillinbro or whatever his username is on the back.