MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I will be printing "I preordered TOYPAJ from MTS & all I got was this shirt" shirts as soon as I can get my brother's schedule aligned w/ mine. He has all the screenprinting knowledge, so I have to wait til he has a couple days off. Shirts will probably be $5 including postage. I'm looking to lose some more money for a laugh. Probably limited to 25 or so. Will post more info as soon as I figure everything out. Feel free to make suggestions for what the text should say. Maybe I'll do the RIP MTS & supchillinbro or whatever his username is on the back.

Pre-order link? i'd like to get my money over to you ASAP so you can sit on it for a year a la MTS. It's really the only way to do it.

[image]

fixed

ok, seriously......if I ever get rich enough to own a house....and said house has a spare room to make a "man-cave", that pinball machine shall be mine and sit in this mythical "man-cave"

No so bad http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gottlieb-SHAQ-ATTACK-full-size-Pinball-Machine-Shaquille-ONeal-VERY-Nice-/120848194517?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c231d1bd5#ht_2464wt_1180

Make an offer dude

I will be printing "I preordered TOYPAJ from MTS & all I got was this shirt" shirts as soon as I can get my brother's schedule aligned w/ mine. He has all the screenprinting knowledge, so I have to wait til he has a couple days off. Shirts will probably be $5 including postage. I'm looking to lose some more money for a laugh. Probably limited to 25 or so. Will post more info as soon as I figure everything out. Feel free to make suggestions for what the text should say. Maybe I'll do the RIP MTS & supchillinbro or whatever his username is on the back.

pm me when these are made, i want one

I'd love one. PM if it happens, please :)

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':4wfiddzl]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':4wfiddzl]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Oh man, "RJ" is totally a verb now.

"Hey man, what happened with my Wonder Years pre-order? It's been a few weeks since i ordered that shit."

"Oh, stupid label RJ'ed that release. It'll be out later this year."

Oh man, "RJ" is totally a verb now.

"Hey man, what happened with my Wonder Years pre-order? It's been a few weeks since i ordered that shit."

"Oh, stupid label RJ'ed that release. It'll be out later this year."

This totally reminded me of that 90's Disney movie "The Paper Brigade."

"I think I just stepped in some Gunther!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLkN5Ujjpfg&hl=en&fs=1

I just posted something people weren't supposed to see. So keep it on the dl if you saw it. HA!

But the missed release dates are a great idea. Also, RJ & MTS don't pay their bills. There are labels & bands that haven't seen a dime from RJ's scheme.

edit: Just talked w/ my brother & he was laughing his ass off when I told him about the shirts. He's off today & tomorrow, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get them done that quickly. Will try to get everything finished within a week. April 2013 at the latest.

And with more developing news, I just heard from another artist that hasn't received a cent from RJ. This is in addition to the label & artist mentioned above. I'd guesstimate RJ is $200,000 in the red minimum.