MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Just called PayPal and the girl I talked with said "it's past 60 days, can't do anything sorry" I then asked to speak to her supervisor. Needless to say I have my money back.

Please go on. I'm sure we'd all love to hear more details, especially the folks outside of the States that are dependent on Paypal to get their money back.

Also, some further bs gold from that Property of Zack interview with RJ. Enjoy :P

"All of our vinyl re-issues have been successful. Even if a re-issue doesn’t sell as fast as a blink-182 re-issue, the fact that I’ve been able to be a part of each release is success in itself for me. Shipping delays happen, especially when you only have a couple people assembling, packing, posting and shipping orders out, on top of staying on top of everything else going on with the company. Despite the delays, 99% of our supporters are happy with how each and every vinyl re-issue comes out, and that’s the most important part. I do my best to avoid any delays because I know they are extremely frustrating, but at the same time, a three-week shipping delay is nothing compared to the years a record will be enjoyed in someone’s collection."

http://propertyofzack.com/post/3790528261/propertyofzack-label-talk-mightier-than-sword

Just called PayPal and the girl I talked with said "it's past 60 days, can't do anything sorry" I then asked to speak to her supervisor. Needless to say I have my money back.

Please go on. I'm sure we'd all love to hear more details, especially the folks outside of the States that are dependent on Paypal to get their money back.