MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

It’s honestly something that is out of our control and not something that we are happy about happening at all.

I think you forgot a pretty important word there...

Fun with the MTS Facebook Page:

I back everything Dave's said in here the last day or so. If Mark actually WAS writing a foreward it's shady as hell that he's not owning up to having any part in the repress. Also shady is his Tweet/blog post or whatever months ago saying he was looking into it, with no updates since then. If this was a project I really cared about, I'd be really bummed by the way the band has handled it. Mark is supposed to have your (as in, collective Blink fans) back - rather than run and hide from the issue. RJ may have had a bigger hand in fucking everyone over, but Mark and the band should get a fair chunk of the blame as well.

I know I'll get some hate for this - bring it on.

Lend your name to shady people = share in the blame when shady people fuck over thousands of your fans.

Say you'll look into something and then never follow up? Well, that's taking advantage of blind loyalty.

Like I said, he seems nice enough and this all reflects poorly on Blink. They don't deserve the lionshare of the blame but that was a cop out answer.

Just my two cents:

Couldn't it be possible that he was just told, "Hey we are repressing TOYPAJ, could you write a forward?" Then he did. That doesn't seem like he's crazy involved. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if he had a part in it wouldn't it be more along the lines of discussing the actual record rather then just being asked to write something? I don't know, maybe I'm missing something here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I thought some of you might be interested to know that former Mightier Than Sword artist, Gameday Regulars is releasing their new EP on Veggie Co. Records 1/8/2013.

MTS pressed and released their first EP "...but it's hell in the hallway" and now the band can't get any copies of the pressed CD's...I figured some of you might be interested in supporting a band that got caught up in the whole MTS fiasco and is still trying to do their own thing. Check out a couple songs from the EP here:

http://gamedayregulars.bandcamp.com/track/kids-of-the-cove

For fans of: Hot Water Music, The Gaslight Anthem & The Menzingers

i dont know why people are getting on mark about it... from my experience working with licensing.. the bands have ZERO involvement in any of it. They dont have a say in who gets the license, they dont have a say in the art/packaging, and they are more or less not going to get paid one red cent (maybe mechanicals.. maybe) so its not in any way Marks fault.. nor could he really do anything about it.. he may have written the album.. but he doesnt own it.

Forgive me for a possibly ignorant question, but is there a real chance of this project getting completed? I did see the Hoppus response not too long ago, but didn't expect much from that.

Also, if this does happen, will it be our original orders from MTS that will be fulfilled?

I realize there may not even be answers to these questions, but I'm just playing a bit of catch up.

Forgive me for a possibly ignorant question, but is there a real chance of this project getting completed? I did see the Hoppus response not too long ago, but didn't expect much from that.

Also, if this does happen, will it be our original orders from MTS that will be fulfilled?

I realize there may not even be answers to these questions, but I'm just playing a bit of catch up.

when you say catch up, do you mean you haven't read passed page 4?

Oh dear...