MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

when you say catch up, do you mean you haven't read passed page 4?

Not at all, I've honestly probably read and posted in the first 50 something pages back when the PO went up, and then a bunch after he disappeared--I just haven't been on VC in awhile. I expect getting flak for asking to be caught up, but I hope for some grace in a 285 page thread haha.

To clarify, I'm well aware of the entire situation up until the not-so-mystical downfall of MTS (at which point I fed the idea of getting this record in my hands to the dogs). I've checked up periodically afterward and posted some on the Facebook and whatnot. Then I heard Hoppus's response to the topic. I ended up moseying back to this thread to find that the pages had tripled. Wah whoa wee woow. I got tinges of hope from a few posts in the last couple pages so I wanted to see if anything [semi] concrete had come into play...

Anything?

i just don't know what you could have seen that would have provided hope. rj is still a ghost, mark won't say a word, and people are still out a lot of money.

Not at all, I've honestly probably read and posted in the first 50 something pages back when the PO went up, and then a bunch after he disappeared--I just haven't been on VC in awhile. I expect getting flak for asking to be caught up, but I hope for some grace in a 285 page thread haha.

To clarify, I'm well aware of the entire situation up until the not-so-mystical downfall of MTS (at which point I fed the idea of getting this record in my hands to the dogs). I've checked up periodically afterward and posted some on the Facebook and whatnot. Then I heard Hoppus's response to the topic. I ended up moseying back to this thread to find that the pages had tripled. Wah whoa wee woow. I got tinges of hope from a few posts in the last couple pages so I wanted to see if anything [semi] concrete had come into play...

Anything?

You serious, Clark?

I hear this is back at the top of the MTS Part Deux development slate. In a new take on the played-out "drop of blood in the vinyl" hype, for your patience each copy pre-ordered will have a piece of RJ's shit mixed in. It's called "Turd Sandwich Brown" and anyone who didn't push for a Paypal refund months ago will be Stoked to each this fresh new release up hard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...