MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

• 2 weeks later...

apparently RJ has a new place of work. heres the info, do with it what youd like. i might shoot them an email and just let them know they have hired a criminal....

www.theorchard.com

Territory: United States, Canada

23 E 4th St #3  New York, NY 10003, United States

+1 212-201-9280

apparently RJ has a new place of work. heres the info, do with it what youd like. i might shoot them an email and just let them know they have hired a criminal....

www.theorchard.com

+1 212-201-9280

I think a mass email from the community is fitting! 

www.theorchard.com

+1 212-201-9280

email sent

Raleigh (R.J.) Crowder-Schaefer's Experience YouTube Operations Manager The Orchard
November 2012

– Present
(4 months)
New York, NY

Organize record label sound recording audits on YouTube to ensure
optimal catalog delivery & monetization. Submit & manage record
label video claims on YouTube to promote channel partnerships &
increased views

...so this job title actually exists in the world? oh, i left a voicemail. why? because why the fuck not!

Wasn't there talk of the label saying they're not gonna give out liscencing until the TOYPAJ fiasco was done and resolved? Plus I think Travis would let us know if there was anything going on. Furthermore, I'd much rather see DED on a 10 before I see or hear about another TOYPAJ repress. At this point aren't there enough of them out there?

www.theorchard.com

+1 212-201-9280

My god you people need to get over this, the kid made a huge mistake and i'm sure he has paid for it in a multitude of ways. What exactly is harrasing him at his new job going to solve?

Seriously though, get over yourself...he took money for a colored piece of plastic and never sent it to you, he didn't kill your mother.

My god you people need to get over this, the kid made a huge mistake and i'm sure he has paid for it in a multitude of ways. What exactly is harrasing him at his new job going to solve?

Seriously though, get over yourself...he took money for a colored piece of plastic and never sent it to you, he didn't kill your mother.

RJ wasn't a "kid." He successfully ran a label for a number of years before deciding to fuck everyone over. He also hasn't paid for this at all. He stole a ton of money from a lot of people and there were no repercussions for it. RJ can seriously go fuck himself.

Obviously you didn't pay for this and get screwed over.

I agree on not harassing him, but honestly I know so many people inside and outside these forums that got screwed out of hundreds of dollars and are still expecting this because he couldn't man up and say he messed up. I got my compensation awhile back in the form of other records but only a small amount of people actually got refunds. This dude literally stole money from people, thats not okay. Or is it?

anything you want to buy from my list? i ship after 46 days

RJ wasn't a "kid." He successfully ran a label for a number of years before deciding to fuck everyone over. He also hasn't paid for this at all. He stole a ton of money from a lot of people and there were no repercussions for it. RJ can seriously go fuck himself.

Obviously you didn't pay for this and get screwed over.

So you feel like since he was a dick that gives you the justification to be one as well?

The guy lost his business and probably had to file for bankruptcy...or at the very least has creditors coming at him from every angle. Even though I was one of the people he screwed over, I still do not envy the situation he put himself in, and will not impede him from trying to rebuild his life/support himself (unless he is once again doing business in a dishonest matter, which we have no indication he is).

I agree on not harassing him, but honestly I know so many people inside and outside these forums that got screwed out of hundreds of dollars and are still expecting this because he couldn't man up and say he messed up. I got my compensation awhile back in the form of other records but only a small amount of people actually got refunds. This dude literally stole money from people, thats not okay. Or is it?

Of course it's not ok. I am in no way justifying his actions, like I said earlier I also ordered TOYPOJ from him and never recieved it. It sucked, but in the grand scheme of things it was a pretty insignifigant blip in my life. I just don't see how harrasing the guy and/or trying to make his life more misserable than it already probably is will help anything.