MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

My god you people need to get over this, the kid made a huge mistake and i'm sure he has paid for it in a multitude of ways. What exactly is harrasing him at his new job going to solve?

Seriously though, get over yourself...he took money for a colored piece of plastic and never sent it to you, he didn't kill your mother.

I understand how you feel. Just send over $50,000+ to my bank account and ill take off. sounds fair right?

So you feel like since he was a dick that gives you the justification to be one as well?

Justification is based on context I would say. Being a dick to your boss in the workplace is never justified as you're the subordinate (although sometimes it'd be nice to tell off your boss). As for RJ and what he did, I believe it's justified for anyone to be a dick to him since he stole so much money.

My favorite quote my dad told me growing up - "Stupid people suffer."

And stealing people's money in such a large amount, no matter what the case, is fucking dumb. So I think it's okay to harass him for such a fucking stupid decision. He knew exactly what he was doing. 

I agree that it's time to move on. That's my personal opinion. 

That said, until RJ publicly apologizes for continually leading people on about a project he was nowhere near close to completion on, while still taking orders knowing he was sunk until the day he disappeared, he has reaped what he sowed. Seriously, a contrite apology instead of disappearing would have gone a long way in this world. 

I moved on but I won't condemn others that he ripped off from continuing to seek his apology. There is a fine line however and I implore folks to tread on the side of good taste. When you cross over you are no better than the scammer you seek to punish. 

Justification is based on context I would say. Being a dick to your boss in the workplace is never justified as you're the subordinate (although sometimes it'd be nice to tell off your boss). As for RJ and what he did, I believe it's justified for anyone to be a dick to him since he stole so much money.

My favorite quote my dad told me growing up - "Stupid people suffer."

And stealing people's money in such a large amount, no matter what the case, is fucking dumb. So I think it's okay to harass him for such a fucking stupid decision. He knew exactly what he was doing. 

So how exactly is harrasing him going to improve your life, or improve anything for that matter? What's your end goal? Would you like to see him lose his job and/or become homeless because he didn't send you a record over a year ago? Would that be fair?

It just seems like a massive waste of time and energy for something that is incredibly insignifigant in the grand scheme of things.

So how exactly is harrasing him going to improve your life, or improve anything for that matter? What's your end goal? Would you like to see him lose his job and/or become homeless because he didn't send you a record over a year ago? Would that be fair?

It just seems like a massive waste of time and energy for something that is incredibly insignifigant in the grand scheme of things.

I believe it would be fair for him to lose his job. Even though I wasn't a part of this, he still did dick move after dick move. He deserves for people to harass him until they get their record (which won't happen) or get their money back.

Where i grew up, having people call your boss and complain would be one of the better outcomes for stealing such a large amount of money. Yeah its a reocrd but a lot of people got fleeced out of a lot of money, i think this RJ dude deserves what he gets.

"My favorite quote my dad told me growing up - "Stupid people suffer."

The one i always come back to from my old man was "if you wanna dance you got to pay the band."

RJ danced all night with other peoples money, now he has to pay the band.

Man, RJ didn't just not send one record to one person. He stole thousands of dollars from hundreds of people. I don't understand how you're just "cool" with that? Whether he stole all the cash from one person or a little bit from a bunch of people it is still wrong and he should be in jail for it.

I could understand the sentiment that people need to move on if this guy came out an apologized and said hey I fucked up, I am working to return your money, blah blah. 

This person seems to have little to no character but still seems to want to work in an industry that is relationship based and if someone wants to take the time out of their day to send a nasty email then so be it. 

That being said he's a very sad person leading a sad life. I pity him because not only is he in deep he is a man with no character

and that shit is important.

I just want my Hot Topic version from travis so this nonsense ends

So you feel like since he was a dick that gives you the justification to be one as well?

The guy lost his business and probably had to file for bankruptcy...or at the very least has creditors coming at him from every angle. Even though I was one of the people he screwed over, I still do not envy the situation he put himself in, and will not impede him from trying to rebuild his life/support himself (unless he is once again doing business in a dishonest matter, which we have no indication he is).

what makes you think he filed for bankruptcy? He stole thousands of dollars from people for a project that never happened. He posted a picture of the insert that looked like it was printed from a home printer. I highly doubt any of the money he kept went towards the project. It's all in his pocket.

Would I like to see him lose his job? Yes. Why? Because he's earning money with no intentions of repaying the people he stole money from. At least Virgil when he first went under was selling records to repay people he owed money to. RJ just disappeared and basically threw up a fuck you. Should he be homeless? No, I wouldn't wish that upon everyone. Living in his mom's basement wouldn't be so bad though. And honestly I would like to see some legal repercussions. As the dude above me said Bernie Madoff went to jail for scamming people. This is the same thing on a smaller scale.

It's obvious RJ enjoys working in this industry and after what he's done he doesn't deserve it.

This is good example actually of why the bank bailout was a horrible fucking idea, the banks were treated as if they were wounded deer when they had basically pulled an RJ.

They should be in prison, just replace a shitty Blink record with your friends house and livelihood. 

RJ was too big to fail!