MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I worked for a non-profit and my boss was fired for stealing money. Turns out it was a lot of money, and, to boot, she was stealing from people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who were in our care. The executive director didn't press charges and I never knew why. I imagine she was embarrassed that this happened underneath her nose and she didn't have a clue. My ex-boss who I really despise still works in the field and recently accepted a position as BOOKKEEPER for another organization. How fucked up? The person who handles the money! I've wanted to call over there and let them know what kind of person she is and all the horrible things she's done. I started a new job five months ago, in the same field, and I tell everyone familiar with her about what she did, just hoping someone will drop a dime.

My point is this: I could say something but it's not my place. Her new employer could have asked around about her but they didn't, otherwise she wouldn't have gotten that job. So now they have to deal with it. And even if I call, I might just sound like someone who is pissed off because I didn't get enough hours and I'm bitter.

TL; DR: We're not the judge and jury. I agree everyone should be be mad and seek justice but be decent. No good comes from revenge.

I worked for a non-profit and my boss was fired for stealing money. Turns out it was a lot of money, and, to boot, she was stealing from people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who were in our care. The executive director didn't press charges and I never knew why. I imagine she was embarrassed that this happened underneath her nose and she didn't have a clue. My ex-boss who I really despise still works in the field and recently accepted a position as BOOKKEEPER for another organization. How fucked up? The person who handles the money! I've wanted to call over there and let them know what kind of person she is and all the horrible things she's done. I started a new job five months ago, in the same field, and I tell everyone familiar with her about what she did, just hoping someone will drop a dime.

My point is this: I could say something but it's not my place. Her new employer could have asked around about her but they didn't, otherwise she wouldn't have gotten that job. So now they have to deal with it. And even if I call, I might just sound like someone who is pissed off because I didn't get enough hours and I'm bitter.

TL; DR: We're not the judge and jury. I agree everyone should be be mad and seek justice but be decent. No good comes from revenge.

thieves must be punished. othervise the world will go to shit at many time faster.

he stole my money($90(and i was poor student at that time)), and I cant return them because my friend(who helped me with order) don't want to call paypal and have moneyback, because it's too expensive.

This is pretty much exactly what I was trying to say but in typical VC fashion the lynch mob came out and started screaming while totally missing the point. I am in no way defending what RJ did, it was clearly shitty but that certainly doesn't give anyone justification to be indecent as well.

Being a liar and a cheat is not a good quality to have, but neither is being spiteful and petty. A lot of people around here need to learn that.

Somethingvinyl - 

I suppose the difference is that those seeking him out are his victims. As a victim they have a right. I'm not a fan of the tactics or proposed tactics but it is their right to seek an answer. It should however be done tastefully. 

Well perhaps a shittier difference is that the people my ex-boss stole from can't advocate for themselves and be their own voice. That makes them double-screwed. Still, not my job to go and tell the people she now works for that she's a thief.

Everyone here can do that, which is why I agree that they should do so but with levelheadedness.

Shut......UP.....about RJ and gimme some motherfucking Shaq people, godamn, the RJ shit has been over with......Shaq is still here, still making silly shit happen all the time....get witit

speaking of shaq:

http://sxsw.com/music-film-interactive/news/shaquille-oneal-speaks-sxsw-monday-march-11

i would record this just for humor sake, could be the next best thing next to the PHIL ANSELMO bootleg of just him ranting on stage.

Why dont you marry shaq then, birdwell!

Because, I live in Ala-Fucking-Bama shit-stain, it's still illegal here.    but f'real, fuck-off talking about RJ, shit's over, this thread is for Shaq Pic/Gif/Vid dawgs. 

and seriously, have to find a vehicle and get out of work for SXSW

speaking of shaq:

http://sxsw.com/music-film-interactive/news/shaquille-oneal-speaks-sxsw-monday-march-11

i would record this just for humor sake, could be the next best thing next to the PHIL ANSELMO bootleg of just him ranting on stage.

love this. i remember shaq as one of the pioneering celebrity twitter accounts. always been a big personality