New Stuff in the DW Estore

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, a new site has been launched.
Customers will need to create new accounts, but the new site is awesome, so it's worth it.

Filters/Tags:
They all work, though we are still assigning and working on the backend daily. With Cold World for example, vinyl is not in stock, so it will not show as available but CD will as it is in stock. The search is finding the "vinyl"  in the description and displaying the item because of that. Releases are self contained now, and there are no longer multiple products for different formats. If/when we can add more flexibility to searching, we will let you all know.

There are a TON of items on sale now as well, be sure to check out that section of the store.

www.deathwishinc.com

Edited by jbannon

16 minutes ago, Holo said:

@jbannon Any idea if you'll be getting the shirts that American Nightmare had at their Within These Walls date? Kicking myself for not grabbing one while I was at the show.

I would assume that they will be offering any leftovers directly. 
Keep posted to their socials. 

Thanks.

The new site is slick!

Two requests:

1. Wishlist! There tends to be a lot of stuff I'd buy from DW, previously I had used the wishlist to keep track of the stuff I intended to buy eventually, and/or buy if it went on sale.
  2. A artist list that includes distro artists.  Again, given the number of artists I like that are carried by you guys, direct or distro, it's cumbersome to type each artist in the search and see what you have.  I end up just browsing the full vinyl list.  I'd rather be able to scroll through a full list of artists (that way I might end up picking up some merch too!).

3 minutes ago, daegor said:

The new site is slick!

Two requests:

1. Wishlist! There tends to be a lot of stuff I'd buy from DW, previously I had used the wishlist to keep track of the stuff I intended to buy eventually, and/or buy if it went on sale.
  2. A artist list that includes distro artists.  Again, given the number of artists I like that are carried by you guys, direct or distro, it's cumbersome to type each artist in the search and see what you have.  I end up just browsing the full vinyl list.  I'd rather be able to scroll through a full list of artists (that way I might end up picking up some merch too!).

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated! Keep the ideas coming. 

34 minutes ago, daegor said:

The new site is slick!

Two requests:

Agree, the new site looks great, and I would love both of these features.

I  browsed the website yesterday and was looking through all the cassette tapes and noticed if you look at a page then press back to look at previous page it takes you all the way back to the top of the results. Maybe I'm just lazy and don't feel like scrolling all the way back down. 

23 minutes ago, Rottengoth said:

I  browsed the website yesterday and was looking through all the cassette tapes and noticed if you look at a page then press back to look at previous page it takes you all the way back to the top of the results. Maybe I'm just lazy and don't feel like scrolling all the way back down. 

Tabs, TABS!