Heartsounds "Drifter" Preorders- UPDATE

Yeah, just got this today too. Side B is pretty epic.

Really disappointed that Creator Destructor sold me a black copy of Until I Surrender and shipped a blue and didn't sort out their colours for the second release. Great intentions, just bad execution. C grade outfit.

If you're going to buy records based only on color and rarity, then you should email ahead of time and make sure they have it in stock. Not saying you're an idiot for wanting the "better" variants, because I like them as well, but if you knew it was limited to 50, should have emailed first, like I did and that could be why I have a black copy, heh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, just got this today too. Side B is pretty epic.

Really disappointed that Creator Destructor sold me a black copy of Until I Surrender and shipped a blue and didn't sort out their colours for the second release. Great intentions, just bad execution. C grade outfit.

I have a few black copies left. Email me at [email protected] and I'll send you one asap!

Also, the color mixup was the plant's fault unfortunately :( But the repress will be correct, and as I said previously, I'll gladly send anyone who preordered these colors a repress for free!

Hope that helps, Creator-Destructor is a one-man operation, so sometimes it gets a little hectic! ;)

Best,

Ben

• 2 weeks later...