vinyl for sale! pictures inside!

fooood

heres some records i need to unload because I have no job and need some funds all of them are in good condition except for the tupac one theres some bends on the jacket that you cant see in the picture but the records are good. throw some offeres at me i do have some prices in mind but just send me an offer and we will go from there. thanks for looking!

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

why is your vinyl on the carpet?

Seriously? Are we that sensitive now? I do hope you are merely being sarcastic.

bust out the magnifying glass or your nearest microscope and see how clean that shit is. sure you can "clean it right off", but dude is trying to sell some records he just straight put on the carpet. lay a sleeve down under it ffs.

although maybe scabdates will sound better now.. ;D

Seriously? Are we that sensitive now? I do hope you are merely being sarcastic.

bust out the magnifying glass or your nearest microscope and see how clean that shit is. sure you can "clean it right off", but dude is trying to sell some records he just straight put on the carpet. lay a sleeve down under it ffs.

although maybe scabdates will sound better now.. ;D

Admittedly, a sleeve underneath would have been better. But I can't even count how many people I've seen do it this way. Whether selling or just showing off.

P.S. agreed about the scabdates ;)

Admittedly, a sleeve underneath would have been better. But I can't even count how many people I've seen do it this way. Whether selling or just showing off.

I've seen these pictures all over-- can't understand it.

"wait, you mean there's actually music on here?" ::)

maybe they should just switch to selling blank picture discs with a digital download.

i don't get why people are so worked up. like the records are going to be destroyed from being on carpet for three seconds. you don't like it on the carpet don't buy it and don't waste your and his time commenting on it. let the man sell some records.

agreed.

Also: feel free to send me a price on that two tongues or Modest mouse fruit blahblah. Not extremely interested, but I'd buy for the right price, if it'd help you out. Good luck. (Oh, and if you do--PM)