NEW FOUND GLORY - CATALYST VINYL LP

didn't ETR say they were doing IATA?

I believe they said they were doing the pressing of the s/t, not the new album. I could easily be wrong though.

we are pressing self titled, the new album is being released on a new label(meaning not dtr but prob not a startup) . I am not sure if they plan to release it on vinyl but i have a phone meeting with iata manager this week regarding giving the band a tour color of the self titled repress. I will try to get the scoop on the vinyl edition of the new album and if it is not in the works hopefully i can work something out with them

I believe they said they were doing the pressing of the s/t, not the new album. I could easily be wrong though.

we are pressing self titled, the new album is being released on a new label(meaning not dtr but prob not a startup) . I am not sure if they plan to release it on vinyl but i have a phone meeting with iata manager this week regarding giving the band a tour color of the self titled repress. I will try to get the scoop on the vinyl edition of the new album and if it is not in the works hopefully i can work something out with them

NFG S/T or IATA?

I am the avalanche

Not a huge fan of them. I love/d Movielife but was never able to get into IATA. I'll prob still order a copy from you guys for support though! I love all the releases you have done so far.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go apply some chap stick from all the ass kissing I just did............

Read your shitty thread, 2 completely different topics.

This NFG release has been mentioned a few times, so i was trying to shed some light on the situation.

take your 14 year old bullshit elsewhere.

[image]

• 2 months later...

Ok, so I have an update on this. I just came back from an exclusive performance / Q&A that NFG put on for KROQ. They were nice enough to sign of my vinyl and I asked Chad about this. He said it's not going to end up happening via 6131 due to the license for this being too expensive. So I guess as for this coming from 6131, we won't be seeing this anytime in the near future. As for any other labels, he didn't mention anything :/

Ok, so I have an update on this. I just came back from an exclusive performance / Q&A that NFG put on for KROQ. They were nice enough to sign of my vinyl and I asked Chad about this. He said it's not going to end up happening via 6131 due to the license for this being too expensive. So I guess as for this coming from 6131, we won't be seeing this anytime in the near future. As for any other labels, he didn't mention anything :/

Essentially the whole project was scrapped due to Universal wanting waaaay too much for the licenses for all the records.

• 6 years later...
2 hours ago, Tommy said:

need a tl:dr

This thread was 100% speculation. 

Right before this thread I made a very similar post regarding a Paramore release. 

The linking factor was haley to Chad to B9

The paramore thread was picked up by some websites as a fact. 

Alt Press posted an article says that was false.  Link above. Can’t find original thread.