The Bronx II

Yes, you DO get a copy of MEB II on CD as well.

"Tri-Colored red, white and green vinyl. Single disc gatefold with CD of the album in a white slip-sleeve.

Every Pre-Order of Mariachi El Bronx (II) LP receives a copy of Mariachi El Bronx Plys Yr Fvrt Sngs. Offer good while supplies last.

*Please note: This item is available for pre-order.

Expected ship date is on or about August 12, 2011.

1. 48 Roses

2. Great Provider

3. Revolution Girls

4. Fallen

5. Norteno Lights

6. Mariachi El Bronx

7. Map Of The World

8. Bodies of Christ

9. Poverty's King

10. Matador

11. Everything Dies

12. Spread Thin "

thanks for posting about The Bronx II. ordered that and the new album. i really want the first The Bronx album on vinyl more than anything. come on, Ferret. repress it up!

For real, though as I've stated a few times I don't think this one is a repress. Maybe the band found some left overs.

I hope it's on black, I would prefer that over white. I'm not debating The Bronx II as an original or repress, no one knows for sure just yet.

I'm just talking about a repress of the first album, I don't necessarily want to drop a fortune on the box set if it ever comes out if they could just repress these individually.

Sweet! I'm glad I splurged. I take it you ordered that separate from the Mariachi El Bronx album?

yeah man. i only had enough money for bronx II. but i'm incredibly stoked to have (as far as i know) an original press! it shipped from virginia, so being in tennessee i got it really quickly!

Being white and disappearing quickly, it probably is an original press. Lucky! I don't know how I ended up in the right spot when I first ordered mine years ago, but I've cherished it ever since because they got tough to obtain.

Tower Records website had Bronx II available until about a year ago. Seriously. I bought two copies for gifts a year and a half ago from them. They were out there, you just had to look. I pre-ordered a copy from TR because that was the location the band said to pre-order it from.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 years later...
15 hours ago, glass realms said:

The band posted on their IG that they have a picture disc repress of Bronx II available on their Australian tour. 100 copies only at shows and the rest will be up on their webshop in July/August. 

“The rest” as if they won’t sell out. Haha. I’d love a large pressing on black just for it to be available. Maybe there’s a chance further down the road since they’re doing this small press.  

10 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

“The rest” as if they won’t sell out. Haha. I’d love a large pressing on black just for it to be available. Maybe there’s a chance further down the road since they’re doing this small press.  

They said they were only able to get 100 through customs, so I think by "the rest" they mean the remaining stock that is back in the US.   

• 2 months later...