All Pigs Must Die - God of War LP up at The Lord

All Pigs Must Die (APMD ) is rapidly and viciously taking the world by storm! Right off the bat their pedigree gives them a advantage. Kevin Baker (the Hope Conspiracy) is the throat and Ben Koller (Converge) is the battery. APMD is a band committed to uncompromising sonic warfare. Its sound and lyrics assault the listener in a fury of blackened death filled anthems. Owing as much to the Cro-Mags and Discharge as Entombed and Celtic Frost. APMD mix powerful riffs, relentless tempos and a dark presence to bulldoze a grim path of destruction. Recorded and mixed by KURT BALLOU (Converge guitarist and master engineer for bands such as Black Breath, Nails, Trap Them, Disfear etc..) at Godcity Studio in December of 2010 the end result is 8 violence inducing shredders steeped in utter filth. German artist FLORIAN BERTMER has lent his nihilistic hand, pen and mind to develop along with the band their iconic artwork. The Southern Lord mailorder version is a 2xcd set with the bands brutal first EP as a "bonus" disc. Previously only available as a 12" , now available exclusively along with the new album for a limited time. $12 each

http://www.southernlord.com/store.php

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i just saw this update about the shirts & destroy packages...

Tuesday, August 16th, 2011

The much anticipated ALL PIGS MUST DIE "GOD IS WAR" poster and vinyl packages featuring the artwork of Florian Bertmer will be available tomorrow (WEDNESDAY AUGUST 17TH) at 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

(Please don't email us and ask us what time that is in France or Uganda or San Diego, CA. all that information is at your fingertips on this thing called the internet)

There will also be a small amount of EP pre-order shirts available at the same time as well as the Clear vinyl version of the ST EP.

Thank you all for your patience and support with this project.

for pics check out the link...

http://shirtsanddestroy.com/news/view/apmd_god_war_poster_info

very stoked!

girl grabbed me one of the silver print packages. stoked on it.

the ep with a poster and patch was like $65 something so $50 for a full length and poster isn't too shabby. figure 15 for the record and 35 for a Bertmer? I'm a huge fan of both APMD and Bertmer so this is a no brainer.