Online Pizza Delivery

never done delivery online....but have a pizza related story.

had a friend in college who was lactose intolerant, but loved pizza...all the toppings, just no cheese....which is obviously odd for the half-tarded slugs that work in most chain pizza shops. this always worked out well for everybody else though. there was a night, where I shit you not, they delivered the pizza 3 different times (over the course of like two to three hours) every single time with cheese, and instead of fixing the order correctly, they finally just refunded him. they kept just handing over the pizza...each time, never asked for it back...he called each time, and each time explained, "I'm lactose intolerant, I can't eat cheese, i want the sauce and all the toppings, just don't put cheese on it". well, everybody else at his place ate like kings, and he ended up eating like a sandwich....thankfully the mass amount of booze kept him from being too bummed out

never done delivery online....but have a pizza related story.

had a friend in college who was lactose intolerant, but loved pizza...all the toppings, just no cheese....which is obviously odd for the half-tarded slugs that work in most chain pizza shops. this always worked out well for everybody else though. there was a night, where I shit you not, they delivered the pizza 3 different times (over the course of like two to three hours) every single time with cheese, and instead of fixing the order correctly, they finally just refunded him. they kept just handing over the pizza...each time, never asked for it back...he called each time, and each time explained, "I'm lactose intolerant, I can't eat cheese, i want the sauce and all the toppings, just don't put cheese on it". well, everybody else at his place ate like kings, and he ended up eating like a sandwich....thankfully the mass amount of booze kept him from being too bummed out

There are 4 pizza joints in my college town...Tony's (shitty service, decent pizza, somewhat cheap beer), Tommy's (FUCKING AWESOME...the owner is such an asshole, but he deserves to be when he makes phenomenal pizza), Domino's, and King's.

The only time Domino's wins over those three is if they have special deals if you order online or if you do carry out.

However, does any have a King's nearby? I think it's the 'new york style' and holy shit. it. rules.

Thankfully I'm broke as fuck so I've just been munching on cooked noodles rather than buying so much pizza. Thank you Costco for giving me one box of eight boxes of angel hair pasta

There are 4 pizza joints in my college town...Tony's (shitty service, decent pizza, somewhat cheap beer), Tommy's (FUCKING AWESOME...the owner is such an asshole, but he deserves to be when he makes phenomenal pizza), Domino's, and King's.

The only time Domino's wins over those three is if they have special deals if you order online or if you do carry out.

However, does any have a King's nearby? I think it's the 'new york style' and holy shit. it. rules.

Thankfully I'm broke as fuck so I've just been munching on cooked noodles rather than buying so much pizza. Thank you Costco for giving me one box of eight boxes of angel hair pasta

i would rather call and order a good pizza from a independent joint than have the "convenience" of ordering shitty pizza from chain pizza place online.

I'd agree, but it's also about where you live. Baton Rouge has two good local places, but neither one offers any kind of delivery. Driving 45 minutes r/t for some pizza just isn't practical. When I can hop on the interwebs, and have some $5 pizzas in hand 20 minutes later, that's practical.

i would rather call and order a good pizza from a independent joint than have the "convenience" of ordering shitty pizza from chain pizza place online.

I'd agree, but it's also about where you live. Baton Rouge has two good local places, but neither one offers any kind of delivery. Driving 45 minutes r/t for some pizza just isn't practical. When I can hop on the interwebs, and have some $5 pizzas in hand 20 minutes later, that's practical.