Agalloch - Marrow of the Spirit Vinyl Update

from their facebook.

The moment I'm sure a lot of people have been waiting for but the AGALLOCH "Marrow Of The Spirit" 2xLP should be finished production within the next few days and will be on sale as soon as all respective parties receive their copies.

The breakdown on how this is all going to go down goes as follows:

The double LP will be packaged in a double gatefold jacket with raised gloss and will come with an 11 x 11 twelve page booklet. It will also feature slightly different art and photography than the CD version.

The majority of the pressing will be on clear vinyl and will be available directly through our distributor's (www.midheaven.com) mailorder. As soon as they get their copies, they will be putting them on sale and we will supply a direct link on where you can purchase the regular clear vinyl edition of "Marrow Of The Spirit" (and they are a respected and reliable mailorder). But this outlet will be the main source (along with its independent retail outlets our distributor over here services and deals with, which also include several mailorders such as Relapse, The End, etc.) where one can obtain this version of the "Marrow Of The Spirit" 2xLP.

The limited blue marble vinyl edition of "Marrow Of The Spirit" will only be exclusively sold through the Profound Lore website and the band (as Profound Lore and Agalloch will be the ONLY sources getting copies of the limited edition version of the vinyl). We will also send out a notification when they will be available to order via the Profound Lore website. Likewise we will also be getting the leftover amount of the regular clear vinyl and eventually will be selling them through our website after the run of the limited edition version has run its course. But in the meantime, we'll only be selling the limited edition version/colour and eventually will put up the regular clear vinyl up for sale through our website afterwards.

We will notify people via our Facebook page (and other outlets) when the vinyl will go on sale.

Man I want that so bad. I was going to drive to nola the day after sxsw but the fucking cancelled. I was so pissed.

Hopefully ill get the chance to see them again!

The clear probably will be easier, but I'm definitely going to do my damndest to get the clear or both.

I wonder how much they'll be. I hope they go up tomorrow or Wednesday because those are my days off Haha

yeah i had a buddy who did the same thing. drove to NOLA for the show and their van crapped out.

show was killer. i ended up fucking up my show poster beyond fixable after though. buuuuut i found one a few months later.

I'm infinitely jealous of you. I was going to sxsw but my friend talked me into.going to nola because Mr haughm said the show would be better. In nola. Oh well.

I'm glad they made it to Texas finally, hopefully that's not the last us texans will see of them