Agalloch - Marrow of the Spirit Vinyl Update

today i picked my blue one up at the customer. got a letter that there was no "bill" on the package, but actually it is, even if its not good to see.

well, no problem so far.

but, of course, they opened it and it didn´t look so good when i got it.

so nows the question is it there fault that its warped(a/b)...or did it happen before...

still waiting for midheavens clear...i got no confirmaton of shipment from them, anyone else too?

satisfied how this release turned out

I'm like that user above me, I live in Australia and received both my clear and blue copies last friday. That's around about the average postage time from midheaven but ridiculously fast from profound lore. The record whole package of each is amazing though! Only problem is that I'm too scared to play them on my crappy little record player...

• 2 months later...

Update: so, I have noticed upon playing this again today that my A/B side has a minor dish warp, which is extremely disappointing. I know someone earlier said that they had a warped A/B side as well, has anyone else run into this issue? I store all my records vertically in an Expedit with minimal leaning, so I know it's not a problem with my storage.

Wow, must be a pressing issue then. That's a real bummer, especially considering how nice the package is otherwise. I just hope the warping doesn't get worse, as its still playable right now and I would be really pissed if one of my favorite records in a rare, non-replaceable pressing was ruined because of something like this.

• 5 years later...

Sorry for bumping this old ass thread, but I'm looking to buy a blue marble copy of this, non-warped please. I have stuff for trade or cash. VERY late to Agalloch. They only recently clicked for me. Also open to any other titles of theirs in the more limited variants.  Hit me up with a price or I can let you know stuff I have for trade. Would prefer U.S. based. THANKS!

2 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Sorry for bumping this old ass thread, but I'm looking to buy a blue marble copy of this, non-warped please. I have stuff for trade or cash. VERY late to Agalloch. They only recently clicked for me. Also open to any other titles of theirs in the more limited variants.  Hit me up with a price or I can let you know stuff I have for trade. Would prefer U.S. based. THANKS!

I hope you can find a copy. This was my introduction to Agalloch and I still listen to it once a month.