Thrice - Major Minor PO

I have not seen any thread about this yet on the board. Amazon has the vinyl available for pre order for $21.80 here:

http://www.amazon.com/Major-Minor-Thrice/dp/B005ELZMUI/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1312762173&sr=1-2

What is interesting is that amazon says the release date for the vinyl is 09/06 and the release date for the CD is 09/20. I think Amazon's date for the vinyl is an error. The Thrice site also shows a release date of 09/20.

Has anyone heard or seen any details about the vinyl release or any pre order info other than what Amazon shows on their site? Any other info would be awesome and appreciated!

They should be announcing details soon considering the release date is a month away.

EDIT: (Taken from their Twitter)

OfficialThrice OfficialThrice

To answer a question that has popped up in many @ replies lately: The pre-order for Major/Minor is coming soon, folks. Sit tight. -r

2 Aug Favorite Retweet Reply

So you're saying Vagrant gave the pressing info on the Cobraside releases? Okay.

I'm done.

are you talking about the multiple colored beggars?

Limited Edition - 2000 Numbered Copies

(with Autographed Booklet & Download Card)

400+ Green

300+ Blue

300+ Mint

300+ White / Clear mixed

250+ Red

250+ Mustard Yellow

99 (or less) Clear

45 (or less) Purple

And the alchemy index was out of 3,000. As far as i know that is the only cobraside releases that exist for thrice.

There were more

~200 gray marble (unsigned) likely shit mix of colours left over from the other pressings

and the whole "250 plus" and "99 or less" thing is such bullshit, just say the fucking pressing number, especially the rare ones. What, you can't be bothered to count 40 something LPs? Please.

[image]

The LP version of the album will be in stores and online starting Tuesday, September 6th with the CD and digital versions available on September 20th. Each LP comes with a download card, which will be active starting 9/20, 2-LP gatefold packaging, and additional liner notes from the band. The first pressing will be relegated to 4,000 copies worldwide and pressed on clear vinyl with a blue splatter.

Pre-order

(the link is dead for me, right now)