Thrice - Major Minor PO

I'll be at there show tomorrow(Friday). If anyone wants one and is willing to either trade for it or pay me an extra few bucks I'ld be willing to grab one/a few. By a couple extra bucks I mean like $5, not ebay prices or whatever. I think thats reasonable since I will have to hold them the entire show. Message me

For people interested in buying this album I went to all the websites they listed on their blog and typed in Thrice to see if they sell online and I found copies on vinyl from

Bull Moose

The costs with shipping were all around $25-30. Bull Moose was the cheapest and so I just bought my copy from them. I'm not sure how it will turn out but...

http://www.bullmoose.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=258&upc=60109106861

i ordered one from there too. thanks for the heads up!

Did you guys already get your copies? I just placed an order with them and hope that it will get here soon!

I was blown away that this sold out so fast. I went on the release day to Streetlight, Amoeba and Rasputin records and they were all sold out. I didn't bother preordering because it was out of 4000.

And to make it worse they sold out of their tour stock already.

Putting my faith in that Bull Moose works out.

I tried ordering from BullMoose, Streetlight, Sonic Boom AND Amazon.ca about two weeks ago and ALL of those places responded with "We have none in stock and will change our websites so that it says we are out."

If you still have orders from any of these places that you've placed in Mid-October, you might want to check and see if they took money out of your PayPal. Most of the places I called said they wouldn't run the cards if they didn't have the product in stock.

i ordered one from there too. thanks for the heads up!

Did you guys already get your copies? I just placed an order with them and hope that it will get here soon!

I was blown away that this sold out so fast. I went on the release day to Streetlight, Amoeba and Rasputin records and they were all sold out. I didn't bother preordering because it was out of 4000.

And to make it worse they sold out of their tour stock already.

Putting my faith in that Bull Moose works out.

Mine was marked as shipped on the 12th, but it hasn't come yet.

this just boggles my mind at how quickly 4000 copies have gone out so quickly. i guess that is just a sign that people are really digging this album

i still dont know if i like it that much... =/

it seems kinda weak. I didnt like Beggars until Major/Minor came out and I listened to them both back to back and I think Major/Minor made me like Beggars. Major/Minor is just kinda slow. maybe thats just me...