Thrice - Major Minor PO

Agreed. I was happy that these turned up today for the normal price and I was able to pick one up.

A quick scan of eBay this afternoon showed me multiple copies offered for sale at $70+ US.

I realize they have a huge following but from a 4000 copy press I think that's a little crazy.

Does anyone have a CD rip of Major/Minor they can upload? I would prefer 320 kbps mp3. I downloaded the FLAC version from Demonoid but it has skips in it, and the download card that came with the vinyl is only 160 kbps. PM me if you can hook me up with a 320 kbps, non vinyl rip.

I almost dont believe they made 4000 of these. Thats a shit ton of records for a band like Thrice to sell this quickly. I tried to reorder this for Hot Topic like a week after it came out and the distributor told me they were all sold out already. Thats pretty insane.

We were in the same boat. Actually, we attempted to order more about 4 days BEFORE release date and it was sold out.

We sold quite a few copies and honestly not many people bought more than 1 copy through us. It is pretty impressive actually.

whats wrong with demonoid good sir?

waffles.fm

what.cd

Not counting the fact that those are invite exclusive, Demonoid is also a better choice if you're looking to hop on a new release without worrying about maintaining ratio. But all in all, I'm baffled that anyone torrents music anymore.

I have a 320 CD rip of Major/Minor, for the exact reasons everyone has pointed out. And it sounds phenomenal. If you can't dig one up, Andrew, I'll upload it for you.

waffles.fm

what.cd

Not counting the fact that those are invite exclusive, Demonoid is also a better choice if you're looking to hop on a new release without worrying about maintaining ratio. But all in all, I'm baffled that anyone torrents music anymore.

I have a 320 CD rip of Major/Minor, for the exact reasons everyone has pointed out. And it sounds phenomenal. If you can't dig one up, Andrew, I'll upload it for you.

Please elaborate on why you're baffled that people still download music torrents.

I still download a lot of music via torrents and I don't want to miss the bus on the next cool train.