KEVIN DEVINE - "Between The Concrete & Clouds"

nihac

by crystal clear i'm assuming that means like plastic wrap clear and not the foggy clear that is normally associated with clear?

Yes, exactly. Not the foggy clear vinyl but pretty much like a see thru clear vinyl.

also, Kevin hadn't seen your press of this and he was pretty excited last night to finally get to see one

Haha, thanks for the info! Very happy to hear that he likes it.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine in the mail (Canada!) just now:

[image]

It looks super nice in person. The booklet is made with pretty thick paper, the vinyl is a good weight, and the jacket feels nice. Looks nice too. I forgot there was a cd so that was a nice surprise.

The shirt's pretty cool, I held off on looking at any pictures of the shirt because I wanted to be surprised. They threw in a tote bag too, and I don't know if I'll use it but still pretty awesome. Think I'll probably be ordering from Arctic Rodeo a little more often.

Got mine in the mail (Canada!) just now:

It looks super nice in person. The booklet is made with pretty thick paper, the vinyl is a good weight, and the jacket feels nice. Looks nice too. I forgot there was a cd so that was a nice surprise.

The shirt's pretty cool, I held off on looking at any pictures of the shirt because I wanted to be surprised. They threw in a tote bag too, and I don't know if I'll use it but still pretty awesome. Think I'll probably be ordering from Arctic Rodeo a little more often.

Thanks a lot for the kind words.

The CD should be playable in all CD players, but if you put it into your computer, you will also find the entire album as mp3 files as well as a free mp3 label compilation.

Please feel free to check out the music of other artists we work with. I hope you interested in some other albums we have released.

Thanks a lot!

The vinyl re-press off Kevin Devine's "Between The Concrete & Clouds" has been delivered to the Arctic Rodeo headquarters yesterday, and all paid orders have been packed and shipped today. This pressing is limited to 200 copies on crystal clear vinyl and comes with a heavy weight 4 page folder and a free CD. It looks super nice and sounds even better!

Thanks a lot everyone!

[image]

• 7 years later...