eBay bologna

is this a serious thread? who cares what the number is? if you bought it for any other reason than the music, you are doing something wrong. what is with these "collector" threads lately? Guess Crosley stock has probably went up at least.

There were two copies of it and I was going to buy one of them either way. I thought it would be cool to own the first one numbered.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me? 1/300 means that it is one out of the three hundred made. Not actually number one. This is how records have been listed for years. Who cares that number you have, this isn't The White Album.

I saw this a little while ago and wasn't going to comment, but, I hate people who are ignorant and post misinformation (especially since the advent of Google) because they think it will make them look cool to all the other people on the board when in reality they just look like a fucking child for trying to tear somebody else down when they're too stupid to use the internet.

You're dumb. 1/300 means it has been denoted number 1 of a possible of 300. /300 means any 1 of a possible 300.

Are you kidding me? 1/300 means that it is one out of the three hundred made. Not actually number one. This is how records have been listed for years. Who cares that number you have, this isn't The White Album.

I saw this a little while ago and wasn't going to comment, but, I hate people who are ignorant and post misinformation (especially since the advent of Google) because they think it will make them look cool to all the other people on the board when in reality they just look like a fucking child for trying to tear somebody else down when they're too stupid to use the internet.

You're dumb. 1/300 means it has been denoted number 1 of a possible of 300. /300 means any 1 of a possible 300.

I want an individual record that is actually several pressings crammed into one.

It would be 16/300, and while you suckers have your 1/300, I've infused my 1 with the power of 16!

This is my record in cow-form:

[image]

Also I like plain labels either black or white with maybe an A or B.

And apparently got this thread confused with the one about labels...

I want an individual record that is actually several pressings crammed into one.

It would be 16/300, and while you suckers have your 1/300, I've infused my 1 with the power of 16!

This is my record in cow-form:

[image]

Also I like plain labels either black or white with maybe an A or B.

And apparently got this thread confused with the one about labels...

this and +1.

this and +1.

Yeah! Karma at 0!

Nope, I smited you for name calling.

and hypocrisy. calling people "childish" and acting like a child as if your opinion is correct.

In my eyes, 1/300 means that there were 300 made and this is a copy from that 300.

First: I don't give a shit about my karma. Second: You just earned yourself -1 for being an asshole, name police. Third: Not my opinion. It's called compiling data. I've never seen a label/band denote anything 1/300 if it's not numbered. Lastly: You're also dumb. Learn how to fucking read. You're exactly the kind of ignorant person I described in my previous post.

PS. I have the white album too, it isn't numbered :(

The 1st UK stereo press was numbered.

Yeah! Karma at 0!

Nope, I smited you for name calling.

and hypocrisy. calling people "childish" and acting like a child as if your opinion is correct.

In my eyes, 1/300 means that there were 300 made and this is a copy from that 300.

First: I don't give a shit about my karma. Second: You just earned yourself -1 for being an asshole, name police. Third: Not my opinion. It's called compiling data. I've never seen a label/band denote anything 1/300 if it's not numbered. Lastly: You're also dumb. Learn how to fucking read. You're exactly the kind of ignorant person I described in my previous post.

PS. I have the white album too, it isn't numbered :(

The 1st UK stereo press was numbered.