Hot Water Music - The fire... 7" is up.

If HWM had done one exclusive colour pressing with a shirt no one would really be bothered; it's the fact that three different distro's are doing it and that you can't pick up the 7" either alone or as a four pack that has disappointed me.

I don't begrudge the band making some cash, just think it's a brutal piece of fan-fleecing marketing at a bad time.

Of course you don't have to buy it and many long-time hardcore HWM fans ain't, and that sends a message.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot Water Music, what were you thinking ?

I thought you cared about your fans but i've got second thoughts now.

$20 for a shirt that nobody wants and a 7" that everybody wants, which comes in 3 variations + the tour 7" .....to me it looks like its just a "Cash Cow" and not a second thought has gone to the fans !

Very dissapointing and i'm passing on this until the 2nd press, so i can get what i want .......a 7" record

As per the HWM facebook page, the NI pressing is sold out.

That was quicker than I thought... Oh well, still not sure if I'll go with the shirt combo or wait for the repress.

Shouldn't be too surprising. It was 200 copies, by HWM, and sold from No Idea. If it wasn't a bundle it probably would have sold out within an hour or so.

$20 for a shirt that nobody wants and a 7" that everybody wants, which comes in 3 variations + the tour 7" .....to me it looks like its just a "Cash Cow" and not a second thought has gone to the fans !

Very dissapointing and i'm passing on this until the 2nd press, so i can get what i want .......a 7" record

Taking this awfully personally, don't you think?

No i don't think so ....its my opinion that it is a "cash cow" and if you thinks its ok to spend $60 on three t-shirt bundles then you go ahead and do it ;) ....This is one of the reasons why i don't comment much on this site much anymore cause there are too many dicks on here ! ;D

Thank you Mr tangent and goodnight :P

I'm not going to lie. I bought both the No Idea version, with a shirt for myself, and the Chunksaah version with a shirt for my wife.

I had the money,so I went with it. Maybe someday the first press with help us put our kid (that we dont have yet) through college. Haha

Haha, I like that last part. Imagine what you could do with that kid if you have/had the Live in Chicago #1...

I'm not going to lie. I bought both the No Idea version, with a shirt for myself, and the Chunksaah version with a shirt for my wife.

I had the money,so I went with it. Maybe someday the first press with help us put our kid (that we dont have yet) through college. Haha

Haha, I like that last part. Imagine what you could do with that kid if you have/had the Live in Chicago #1...

Oh, but I do. I've got the whole series, and a test of each one, too ;)

Harvard, here we come!

No i don't think so ....its my opinion that it is a "cash cow" and if you thinks its ok to spend $60 on three t-shirt bundles then you go ahead and do it ;) ....This is one of the reasons why i don't comment much on this site much anymore cause there are too many dicks on here ! ;D

Thank you Mr tangent and goodnight :P

Emoticon much?