Vega Vinyl test press auction (Park, Damiera...)

no one needs to bid with any level of hardness. "bid hard" is one of the most asinine things to say when it comes to auctions. people say it like it's actually going to drive the price up. as if somene on the fence is going to bid just because someone said "bid hard" or if somene already bidding is going to bid more.

no one needs to bid with any level of hardness. "bid hard" is one of the most asinine things to say when it comes to auctions. people say it like it's actually going to drive the price up. as if somene on the fence is going to bid just because someone said "bid hard" or if somene already bidding is going to bid more.

Damn man, you have one of the sandiest vaginas around these parts.

I'm interested in the Constants TPS but it will probably go much higher than I want to spend.

I generally hate most things you say, but this is pretty spot on.

That being said, Jordan's a great dude so check out these auctions!

I generally hate most things you say, but this is pretty spot on.

That being said, Jordan's a great dude so check out these auctions!

that is essentially the reason i said it. some good bands and jordans a good dude. people take the internet way too seriously.

I really don't care that you said it. I actually really only hate it when people write BID HARD in their auctions. That's obnoxious. It's all gravy man.

oh no, i was responding to the person who originally said it. i just quoted you because i agreed with the 2nd part of your statement. but yeah all good man