new tattoo appresh

Not even close to as bad as getting my shin done today, Jesus tits that was some pain.

Sometimes I hate having tattooers as friends.

That's surprising. For me the shin was the least painful place I've done.

I want to get my kneecap done soon though... I'm thinking that is gonna absolutely kill.

Also, I wish I was friends with tattoo artists.

Getting my knee done this month. The skull is going to be directly on the kneecap, and the beard will go all the way down to my foot. I'm excited to get it started. How bad does the knee hurt? I mean, I'm expecting it to be bad, but I had my armpit tattooed just because the artist said they aren't common there because it's the worst as far as pain goes.

240701_10151219170076628_874735644_o.jpg

Getting my knee done this month. The skull is going to be directly on the kneecap, and the beard will go all the way down to my foot. I'm excited to get it started. How bad does the knee hurt? I mean, I'm expecting it to be bad, but I had my armpit tattooed just because the artist said they aren't common there because it's the worst as far as pain goes.

knee hurts in a different way than normal tattoos... but i mean its all relative and different for each person.... but for me, because i guess the skin is a lot thinner there and you have to have your knee bent, it just felt like the skin was being sliced open instead of grazed.... more like a scalpel.... fun times....

worst places for me so far have been - feet, shins, knee, outside of elbow and the ditch of the elbow... in no particular order...

knee hurts in a different way than normal tattoos... but i mean its all relative and different for each person.... but for me, because i guess the skin is a lot thinner there and you have to have your knee bent, it just felt like the skin was being sliced open instead of grazed.... more like a scalpel.... fun times....

worst places for me so far have been - feet, shins, knee, outside of elbow and the ditch of the elbow... in no particular order...

GREAT!

"so tell me, what's going to hurt like a motherfucker worse than all the other motherfuckin hurts? yeah, give me that."

Basically.

The tattoo artist kept saying "Now, you're SURE you want to do this?" right before starting.

Then, ten minutes into it, he was like "You're the fucking man." It really didn't hurt. I have a tattoo started on my side that I might NEVER finish. I'd rather get my other armpit done than get that side piece finished.

The side piece is a jug of apple juice.

photo-4.jpg

From the bottom of the kneecap to the top of the ankle. As far as the ones that hurt the most, they all hurt, if they didn't everybody would have them. I'm not a badass so I'll admit all of that shit hurts; however, the ones that hurt the most thus far are chest, elbows, ditches, shin, and some sensitive spots on the arm.

photo-4.jpg

From the bottom of the kneecap to the top of the ankle. As far as the ones that hurt the most, they all hurt, if they didn't everybody would have them. I'm not a badass so I'll admit all of that shit hurts; however, the ones that hurt the most thus far are chest, elbows, ditches, shin, and some sensitive spots on the arm.

truth be told, when i was getting my inner arm done (armpit to elbow) i didn't feel the slightest bit of pain. not a wince, nothing, in fact i actually fell asleep. well until my friends wife woke me up thinking i passed out and tried to give me candy. it literally felt like someone was running the tip of their finger gently across my skin. i passed out halfway through harlem nights. man i miss getting tattooed at home by my roomie.

truth be told, when i was getting my inner arm done (armpit to elbow) i didn't feel the slightest bit of pain. not a wince, nothing, in fact i actually fell asleep. well until my friends wife woke me up thinking i passed out and tried to give me candy. it literally felt like someone was running the tip of their finger gently across my skin. i passed out halfway through harlem nights. man i miss getting tattooed at home by my roomie.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-hoodie_design.png

I kid though. I wish I had the ability to handle it like that level of a champ. While I was getting my shin done, there was a dudebro getting his ribs "all kindsa tribed out", and though I don't dig the style he was getting, homeboy sat there very calmly as I acted like an 8 year old during a flu shot.

I have Frank Lepidis saying "We're not going to Guam are we?" and Desmond saying "See you in another life brother" on each of my knee ditches (both characters from LOST). Shit sucked. I think feet are by far the worst though. I'd take 5 hours of chest or knee ditches over the 2 hours it took to do my feet any day.

fucking this. felt like a jackhammer to the funny bone.

same thing. no pain whatsoever. i was actually making a playlist for work while i was getting it done. luckily the dude is fast and didn't take much time, because i needed to get to work right after my session.

now this is gonna sound weird. the most painful portion of my buddy i've been tattooed in is my forearm of all things. i hate getting my forearms done. which is probably why i have 2 incomplete tattoos there. i really should finish them though just to get it done and over with. i'm suppose to be getting my chest piece done soon. at least the outline for the upper portion, and my 2nd will be the lower portion. oh fun.