new tattoo appresh

BRIAN - I showed those hands to the dude that worked on me yesterday, and he just shook his head in awe. The detail in that is outrageous. NICE!

PS - Will post my knee and shin by Monday. I ended up getting a dead mountain man tattooed on my knee-cap yesterday, with the beard going all the way down my shin. You can get a decent idea of how it looks from this ACTION SHOT!!! It's full color though.

tumblr_mdnewhOFYk1qfkw9oo1_500.jpg

Guest Big Hairy Stinky Muff

Jesus tits, shouldn't you be on Reddit or something? If I throw a piece of candy will you chase it and go away?

Wut did i ever do to u? Seriosuly dont get y u are bein a mean bully 2 me. Do ur tatz make u act like a tuff guy bro?

Wut did i ever do to u? Seriosuly dont get y u are bein a mean bully 2 me. Do ur tatz make u act like a tuff guy bro?

The tattoos definitely help in the transformation from Ronnie: mild mannered record dork to ronniegwilliams: mild mannered record dork, with tattoos, on the internet.

I tell you what, if you can continue posting here in a legible, non-text like a twelve year old fashion, then I'll cut you some slack.

So the candy thing, that isn't working for you? Damn.