new tattoo appresh

ran out of likes on the last 2 pages. jesus you guys all have awesome stuff.

like mentioned above, i don't understand how people afford it. i want a small one real bad, and i need so badly to color the one i have. it's a cool design with the outline and all, but like i've been saying for 20 months, it needs to come to life.

this is going to be great when you're 40 and fat.

after thinking it was extremely well done, i had the same thought. and then sympathized with your 40 year old wife having to look at that when yer doin it.

after thinking it was extremely well done, i had the same thought. and then sympathized with your 40 year old wife having to look at that when yer doin it.

I have a heart condition and will more than likely be dead by then. thanks for the concern though I'm sure you guys will look fabulous at 40.

I'm sure it'll be ruined with my first pregnancy as well

I was at the tattoo place for 8 hours, but it was done by Luis @ Lovecraft who has been tattooing for like 20 something years.  He was meticulous with all of the shading and didn't even finish what he wanted to.  In total hours of being tattooed, probably 530 - 630, and he only charged me for four.

maybe he messed up or something and had to fix it, who knows.  When I got my chest piece done by him, he was also super meticulous and spent an hour and a half on something a street vendor guy could have done in 30.

I prefer it this way. 

• 4 weeks later...

I was at the tattoo place for 8 hours, but it was done by Luis @ Lovecraft who has been tattooing for like 20 something years.  He was meticulous with all of the shading and didn't even finish what he wanted to.  In total hours of being tattooed, probably 530 - 630, and he only charged me for four.

maybe he messed up or something and had to fix it, who knows.  When I got my chest piece done by him, he was also super meticulous and spent an hour and a half on something a street vendor guy could have done in 30.

I prefer it this way. 

probably shoulda charged ya for two, cause i'm not seein why it would take longer. ;)

plus, if you know of a street vendor hot dog salesmen who also tattoos, gimme his info. i'm tryin to get serious.

some new work on my right forearm

IMG_0326_zpsad13064c.jpg

the cassette is a play on the traditional hand holding a letter

IMG_0332_zpsc9b88504.jpg

"burn bright burn far away", lyrics from a Gasoline Heart song, also, sorry about the huge photos

Does Lou know you have these lyrics tattooed on you? Surprised to find another Gasoline Heart fan. I really want to press "You Know Who You Are" but I just don't know if there'd be 300 people who would buy it. 

Does Lou know you have these lyrics tattooed on you? Surprised to find another Gasoline Heart fan. I really want to press "You Know Who You Are" but I just don't know if there'd be 300 people who would buy it.

Haha, yeah, I hit him up and he seemed pretty damn stoked. Pretty sure I'm the only guy out there with a Gasoline Heart tattoo. Also, press that shit!

• 2 weeks later...