new tattoo appresh

It's "A.D."  and its what's on the protagonists hands in Bioshock. A few people have said that so I may have to get it fixed. It really sucks that it seems to be all anyone sees. I think it's a pretty fucking great tattoo.

i actually dig the tattoo a lot man, but it's a total wang haha. 

I have an umbrella with some rainclouds & lightning below it, and one of the clouds [accidentally] looks like a butt farting a lightning bolt. it happens

Looks sweet! What shop did you go to?

Wow.  Nice.  Also interested to know who the artist was.

thanks so much, guys! it was done by myles karr at three kings tattoo in brooklyn. his work is amazing. and he's such a nice guy and works super fast, too. a full 1/4 of my arm and it only took 2 1/2 hours. 

i can't wait to go back and get another one from him. already decided what i want, but can't decide where to put it...

thanks so much, guys! it was done by myles karr at three kings tattoo in brooklyn. his work is amazing. and he's such a nice guy and works super fast, too. a full 1/4 of my arm and it only took 2 1/2 hours. 

i can't wait to go back and get another one from him. already decided what i want, but can't decide where to put it...

Nice. Three Kings is just a few blocks away from me. Guys from Three Kings will be doing tattoos for free in Williamsburg on Friday and Saturday.

I was totally thinking Myles Karr! My friend has a few tattoos by him. He definitely has a unique style.

Nice. Three Kings is just a few blocks away from me. Guys from Three Kings will be doing tattoos for free in Williamsburg on Friday and Saturday.

You're too close, man! Also, what's this free thing going on??? More info, please.