new tattoo appresh

I know it's nothing original, but I finally got my Jane Doe tattoo booked in for next Saturday, gonna be my first big piece (my current 2 were 30-60 minute jobs) and I can't fucking wait!

I currently have an IKTPQ one I got when was 20 and loved generic metalcore (although I still love the tattoo, despite not caring about the band any more) and the YAITW logo (but filled in red because YOLO) that I got a couple of weeks back. Tattoos are addictive man.

I know it's nothing original, but I finally got my Jane Doe tattoo booked in for next Saturday, gonna be my first big piece (my current 2 were 30-60 minute jobs) and I can't fucking wait! ...Tattoos are addictive man.

Who cares if not original when the concept is this awesome already! You have to post again afterwards! I'd love to get JD piece -already have an idea but still need to figure what style / tattooer to go to / location and have the money so it's not going to happen anytime soon.

OT but seeing you are from UK, are you gonna go for any of Converge's UK gigs they play in August?

Well the JD tattoo I'm getting is gonna be robbed from this shirt design:

23026948_o2.jpg

Sent the image over to the guy and hopefully looking at covering a decent chunk of my right inside bottom leg with this.

Here's my YAITW tat, still a bit scabby though, dreading the itch I'm gonna get from this big tattoo!

qntffl.jpg

Also hell yeah I'm going to the London show, if the rumours of JD in full are true, I'm gonna be trés happy.

Soooooo, i got the outline done for my tranny jesus yesterday/ It's a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Colours will be filled in a few weeks. This pretty much sums up my thoughts on religion.

6ad9b950-139f-4475-8c59-6223bb1ed809.jpg

I can't wait to see what this one looks like with color...fucking awesome man

Yeah I really want the No Heroes and YFM art too, I might go for a Converge-themed leg sleeve. Ooh.

FYI this is the guy who inked me, if you're central-ish in the UK, I'd highly recommend him.

https://twitter.com/batmasterson12

Just spoke to him about him doing me a custom design based around the concept for the "Lost Ground" EP by Defeater, looking forward to seeing how this comes out!

As long as you don't clench your muscles the entire arm is a breeze really. Of course different types of people have different types of pain areas. I've had someone say the inner arm was the worst while their ribs were a breeze and I'm the opposite.

Over many sessions I've learned to go to appointments alone, don't tense up whatsoever (my pain felt like double whenever I caught myself clenching anything), and breathe steadily... holding my breath made me think about the pain more.