new tattoo appresh

Nice! As long as you like it, that's what matters. :) I love all my tattoos, but I wish I'd gotten one of them placed elsewhere so it wouldn't break up my right arm so much. I want another half sleeve, but it's right on my right triceps and pretty big.

I plan on getting mine higher than my tricep. Coser to my shoulder. I kinda regret getting both of the insides of my biceps done already cause I would put it there but oh well.

I plan on getting mine higher than my tricep. Coser to my shoulder. I kinda regret getting both of the insides of my biceps done already cause I would put it there but oh well.

I just regret getting it on my arm at all because it breaks up the flow of a sleeve :/ Oh well, that's what happens when you get your first tattoo, gotta fuck up somewhere! I have my next few figured out.

Next up: right outer thigh, as a foil to my left outer thigh, then either chest, or right arm half sleeve. I'm too left side heavy right now on tattoos.

I would love to be able to do full sleeves, but I'm not able to due to work. I love my job as much or more than tattoos though.

At my job we're not allowed to have visible tattoos bigger than an inch. But this isn't actually enforced as far as I can tell. It doesn't matter though because it's not a career and I have to wear a coat anyways.

I want to start a half sleeve and eventually go full when I have a real job (so probably never)

At my job we're not allowed to have visible tattoos bigger than an inch. But this isn't actually enforced as far as I can tell. It doesn't matter though because it's not a career and I have to wear a coat anyways.

I want to start a half sleeve and eventually go full when I have a real job (so probably never)

I work with a lot of older, more conservative clients at my job...cuz...you know. Death.

I just regret getting it on my arm at all because it breaks up the flow of a sleeve :/ Oh well, that's what happens when you get your first tattoo, gotta fuck up somewhere! I have my next few figured out.

Next up: right outer thigh, as a foil to my left outer thigh, then either chest, or right arm half sleeve. I'm too left side heavy right now on tattoos.

I would love to be able to do full sleeves, but I'm not able to due to work. I love my job as much or more than tattoos though.

I wish I could get stuff on my legs done. I mean... I know I CAN, but, and I know this sounds weird, but my legs are really hairy. And I almost feel like it'll be a waste like the tattoo won't be as visible as I'd like.

I wish I could get stuff on my legs done. I mean... I know I CAN, but, and I know this sounds weird, but my legs are really hairy. And I almost feel like it'll be a waste like the tattoo won't be as visible as I'd like.

I shave one arm because of the same reason. I will start shaving one leg when I sleeve my leg soon.

Shave your legs! It's 2014, fuck gender norms.

RoboBeaArthurCop, do you wear suits when you're with clients? I know people with full sleeves who wear suits to work and you'd never know they have tattoos.

Shave your legs! It's 2014, fuck gender norms.

RoboBeaArthurCop, do you wear suits when you're with clients? I know people with full sleeves who wear suits to work and you'd never know they have tattoos.

I wear suits now on days that I have a service, but if it's just a normal day where I meet with a family I wear dress pants, button down, sweater. My problem is when I reach/ move around my sleeves pull back a bit, so they would definitely show. The half sleeve I have goes just below my elbow though.

I'm weird about how my suits fit, so that could be part of my problem.

I wear suits now on days that I have a service, but if it's just a normal day where I meet with a family I wear dress pants, button down, sweater. My problem is when I reach/ move around my sleeves pull back a bit, so they would definitely show. The half sleeve I have goes just below my elbow though.

I'm weird about how my suits fit, so that could be part of my problem.

Can't see my full sleeve when I reach/move around, just have it cut off above the wrist.

Can't see my full sleeve when I reach/move around, just have it cut off above the wrist.

I guess that's a possibility, I'd want to go right to the wrist though!

I want to get "love me till my heart stops" tattooed somewhere on me because I love the Talking Heads.

I like to think someday a mortician will get a kick out of it.

They probably will! haha

I have the hairiest legs, trust me it doesn't ruin your tattoos at all. 

Shaving my legs would be so damn time consuming.  And that would just look silly for me to shave one of them.  I'm sure one day I'll just end up saying fuck it and get something done on my leg.  I just worry so much about people being able to actually tell what it is or if it'll look stupid after the hair grows back.

Shaving my legs would be so damn time consuming.  And that would just look silly for me to shave one of them.  I'm sure one day I'll just end up saying fuck it and get something done on my leg.  I just worry so much about people being able to actually tell what it is or if it'll look stupid after the hair grows back.

I'm luckily(?) pretty hairless, so my thigh one barely has any cover.

I'm luckily(?) pretty hairless, so my thigh one barely has any cover.

Yes, luckily. I have three tattoos. One is the worst piece of trash in the world, one is very nice and one was done at a trailer thankfully with a gun and ink. Pics of said trash tattoo are earlier in the thread

I'm getting a dagger and rose on my shin pretty soon here, and the one thing that's been lingering in my mind is how it would look covered on hair. I've basically decided to simply trim it just enough so that the tattoo would look clean and clear without the leg hairs looking noticeably trimmed. I don't know, my calves are relatively hairless so I might just go there.

I recently got a tattoo on my fairly hairy leg. Once it heals and the hair grows back I will post a picture. Assuming I can be bothered with putting a picture somewhere easy to post here.

Not to sound weird but that would be awesome.  I kinda just want to get an idea of what it may end up looking like.  Assuming you're even close to as hairy as I am.

No one notices I shave one arm and I'm very hairy

Oh believe me, people would fucking notice on me, lol.

Not to sound weird but that would be awesome.  I kinda just want to get an idea of what it may end up looking like.  Assuming you're even close to as hairy as I am.

Oh believe me, people would fucking notice on me, lol.

I will vouch for this statement...

dude can shave and then grow a full beard in like 5 minutes...I fear that if he shaves his legs it might grow in super thick and he will turn into a werewolf...

Love you buddy...haha