new tattoo appresh

I have my next appointment in about 2 weeks. Looking forward to it because my sleeve should finally be done. It has taken close to 4 years to complete, but it was well worth it. Now, I just need to find a nice gift to give to my tattoo artist to show my appreciation for all of his hard work.

Who is your artist? I am trying to find an artist for my next piece and have had some mediocre work done in Philly. I am thinking about trying art machine, but know I can get similar quality done for less in Brooklyn or Neptune/Asbury. 

Who is your artist? I am trying to find an artist for my next piece and have had some mediocre work done in Philly. I am thinking about trying art machine, but know I can get similar quality done for less in Brooklyn or Neptune/Asbury. 

I go to Brian who owns Davidian Tattoo in Hatboro, PA. His work is amazing.

http://davidiantattoo.com/

http://donovan215.com/home.html

Wasn't planning on getting tattooed today but happened to drive by the shop and saw my artist walking inside so I stopped to show him my healed ones he did and he had a rare open spot today so I took it. Nothing like a spur of the moment tattoo haha.

Gonna get something in remembrance of my Mom who passed in August.

Wasn't planning on getting tattooed today but happened to drive by the shop and saw my artist walking inside so I stopped to show him my healed ones he did and he had a rare open spot today so I took it. Nothing like a spur of the moment tattoo haha.

Gonna get something in remembrance of my Mom who passed in August.

That's awesome, Brock. I've got a rough sketch drawn up for a remembrance tattoo for my Dad.

unnamed2_zps0bc89322.jpg

This is what I just got today in remembrance of my mom. This was the first one I've gotten on my arms. I have a chest piece, one on the back of my calf, and one on the side of my leg. This one was definitely the least painful of my four. 

I love how it turned out, I really love the light blue he put in.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay here they are!

My girlfriend's:

10670260_1497431853846073_85903840393829

And mine:

photo-22_zpsc3355c12.jpg

photo-13_zps862cb412.jpg

photo4_zps03353056.jpg

Both came out great. I love the way the integrated the pattern and peaks into the owl. Really unique way to do that.

Yours is more straightfoward, but just as well done. Cool idea and ended up done really well.

Kudos!

Both came out great. I love the way the integrated the pattern and peaks into the owl. Really unique way to do that.

Yours is more straightfoward, but just as well done. Cool idea and ended up done really well.

Kudos!

Thanks for the kind words! We love how they came out. If anyone is ever in Kent, OH and wants something done, I can't recommend Chase Ogle at Defiance Tattoo enough!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Coheed sleeve! this is Wilhelm Ryan from the inside of the No World For Tomorrow LP.

Ah!  Duh.  I'm a really big Coheed fan but the only vinyl of theirs I have is the "In Keeping Secrets..."  reissue.  And to be honest I don't remember the last time I looked inside my "No World For Tomorrow" CD haha.

But yeah, looks great!  Can't wait to see how it all turns out.

unnamed2_zps0bc89322.jpg

This is what I just got today in remembrance of my mom. This was the first one I've gotten on my arms. I have a chest piece, one on the back of my calf, and one on the side of my leg. This one was definitely the least painful of my four. 

I love how it turned out, I really love the light blue he put in.

I never really like personalized things like this, because I don't get them. But that looks beautiful and it's a sweet memorial. Thanks for sharing.

• 3 weeks later...