new tattoo appresh

Figured this would be the best place to put this...

My friend and tattooer, Chaz Otto, has a shirt for sale with a sick design of his. I love his work and a couple tattoos by him (many more to come). Here's the link with purchase info: https://instagram.com/p/5iGz57vSmX/

NtXgqDz.jpg

Chaz is my boy! He has done a ton of work on me every time he comes up to Portland. I'm glad he is getting these shirts printed.

Got this bad boy a few days before my wedding....... Nashua NH. it was a wedding gift from my buddy kevin he is an amazing artist. i wish he lived in austin so he could draw on me all the time.

20904_634736293327585_834870213218943180

Did you go to Tattoo America? My step mom's cousin owns that place haha, he works at the one at the beach though

I've been mulling over some tattoo ideas and I'll probably end up getting my first one sometime this fall. But I was wondering what's rule of thumb for tattooing over/around moles. I've got a lot (especially on my arms) and am wondering if I need to tailor my ideas to work around them.

It's smart to if you can plan around them, I went over a bunch of mine though. More "beauty mark" style than raised moles though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I miss this thread. Anyone get anything rad lately?

Here is my fortune cookie/banner on my shoulder and my localhost "home Is where the heart is" on my my chest. Both down by Bryan Kienlen (Bouncing Souls) at Neptune Tattooville in NJ around Fat25 in Asbury. 

IMG_4108.jpg IMG_4109.jpg

A few weeks ago I went up to Brooklyn to see Millencolin and stopped by Black Square to see my bud Rukus who did the chickens near by collarbones. I had him give me another yellow bird on my thigh in the form of a take on the traditional executioner tattoo - except with Psyduck.

IMG_4506.jpg

And just yesterday I was back up there for the same shop's 2nd year anniversary. I can a Minor Threat black sheep done by Ruckus (that area near the armpit isn't pleasant) and a dagger in hand on my back done by Meia. In the spirit of Halloween and Philadelphia I had him add Ladylove as a nod to Ink & Dagger. 

IMG_4799.jpg IMG_4800.jpg

I miss this thread. Anyone get anything rad lately?

Here is my fortune cookie/banner on my shoulder and my localhost "home Is where the heart is" on my my chest. Both down by Bryan Kienlen (Bouncing Souls) at Neptune Tattooville in NJ around Fat25 in Asbury. 

IMG_4108.jpg IMG_4109.jpg

A few weeks ago I went up to Brooklyn to see Millencolin and stopped by Black Square to see my bud Rukus who did the chickens near by collarbones. I had him give me another yellow bird on my thigh in the form of a take on the traditional executioner tattoo - except with Psyduck.

IMG_4506.jpg

And just yesterday I was back up there for the same shop's 2nd year anniversary. I can a Minor Threat black sheep done by Ruckus (that area near the armpit isn't pleasant) and a dagger in hand on my back done by Meia. In the spirit of Halloween and Philadelphia I had him add Ladylove as a nod to Ink & Dagger. 

IMG_4799.jpg IMG_4800.jpg

these are all rad!

just need to stop slacking and start making appointments. 

This is precisely my problem. I know what I want done, and where, just procrastinate too much to get an appointment set.