new tattoo appresh

I am going to get a traditional strongman with a barbell, but I told him to take full range with the design. I gave him a few ideas and just want muted colors, his collaborative style and a dark/evil look. I am anxious to see what it looks like, but I know he will kill it. I didn't know about the paternity leave so I am happy I was able to sneak in an appointment. He will be worth the wait. I am getting the right side of my right thigh done so I will be walking around in trackpants all day like I am in the mob haha

ooooh that sounds awesome! looking forward to seeing pics. 

yeah, i'm pretty much giving him free reign on my next piece, which makes me a little terrified and also super excited. i know it'll be amazing no matter what. but with his baby coming and him being out, he wants to just design it and tattoo it all the same day, which kinda makes me a little nervous having no idea what he's going to be putting on me until day of.

nice! i'm getting the left side of my left thigh. note to self: buy track pants. 

Crazy strongman done on the right side of the thigh by Myles Karr @ Three Kings Brooklyn. I love how it came out. My head almost exploded when he showed me the sketch that morning. More to come on Thursday...

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Crazy strongman done on the right side of the thigh by Myles Karr @ Three Kings Brooklyn. I love how it came out. My head almost exploded when he showed me the sketch that morning. More to come on Thursday...

Full_Size_Render.jpg

yesss! i saw him post this on IG and was wondering if it was yours. came out so awesome!

Same here. What are you trying to get? I already have two 13's, so I was gonna get a Jason Voorhies mask, all black and grey besides a little red.

What are the other two 13's that you have? And that Jason idea sounds really cool! Maybe I'll get like a bat, or a cat, or an umbrella... i really don't know. We'll see what they have at the shop. 

Same here. What are you trying to get? I already have two 13's, so I was gonna get a Jason Voorhies mask, all black and grey besides a little red.

I have a Jason mask like that that I got on Friday the 13th. I was young, dumb, stoned, and anxious because it was my first. I really fucked up the placement on my arm.

What are the other two 13's that you have? And that Jason idea sounds really cool! Maybe I'll get like a bat, or a cat, or an umbrella... i really don't know. We'll see what they have at the shop.

Just the number 13, one on the back of my right elbow, and the other above the webbing on my right hand.

I have a Jason mask like that that I got on Friday the 13th. I was young, dumb, stoned, and anxious because it was my first. I really fucked up the placement on my arm.

Oh, it's far from my first haha. More like 78th-ish. Placement is one of the most important parts of getting a tattoo though. Half the time I walk into the shop with a spot but no design haha. I thought about putting my Jason in my palm.

Why? You say placement is important and that's like the worst spot other than the bottom of the foot or something. Might as well get a temporary tattoo there.

My left palm has been solid for about ten months now. Needs a small touch up on a couple places, but it's definitely in there. I fall on my hands a ton when I skate as well.

Just got this done last night at Blue horseshoe in Va Beach by Carson. It's my dog I had to put down in September. I could not be happier with the way it turned out

image_zps5tfjz8tx.jpeg

Sad to hear that. My boxer-pit has cancer and shouldn't be comfortable for too much longer so I'll have to go down the same road. Glad you got a nice piece to remember your sweet pup.

• 2 weeks later...